Second time anadrol use not as strong as the first

The product shipped to you was tested. I told you that I was going to make sure that you didn’t get a fake product.
I did my due diligence and made sure I got it tested. Not the caps you were sent but the raws that those caps were made from.
The product was tested because I will not allow fake products at get.jackedforums.com
The test showed that it was anadrol how strong I don’t know but it did test positive for the compound.

Not trying to make a bigger deal or cause anymore problems then it already has but how was you able to confirm the Raws you received for testing was the same raws that we’re used to make the caps I received ?

That’s fine I just know the orals that I was referring to in the post that I received from the source was never tested and Was confused on how you could be 100% sure he sent you the exact same raws for testing that I received , not to mention the anadrol I received was back in June and I idisnt make a post about it until October (the second time I gave them a try) I just thought it would be highly unlikely he would still have the same raws from 4 months ago

Back