Test P To TestE/Deca/mast

Bigwasicu

New member
Alright, so I was running test p and mast daily as TRT+. So 140 test a week.

I’m looking at swapping over to test E 250, Deca300, and mast. (I’ve ran Deca at high doses in the past without getting Deca dick) I want to give my injection sites and break and also slightly go on a blast. Not FULL blast, but a baby blast for a little while
I’m curious where to even start 🤣 I’m also not sure how to go from the short acting test p over to test e and what to expect from that. Any advice is welcome! Thank yall.
 
How you breaking it down? Assuming you also got burned out doing daily pins. I’ve been doing it for like 2 years 🤣 also, thank you for the info. 🫡 Feel a lot better swapping over? No difference?
I still pin daily. I look forward to it. 🩸 💉 😀
I have health issues. My knee pain was too severe to walk. The deca helps enough to allow me to walk again, short distances.
I was fine on 100mg test hormone wise but it’s hard to break old habits of higher doses. I love having deca in my HRT!
 
Agree with all of the above. I’ve been way over jabbing myself for a long time now.

I pin test cyp 1-2 x a week. Not ideal I know but im getting very lazy.

The more frequent the better but I have found with me, I can get away with 1-2 a week.
 
Back
Top