The dirty bridge to meet prep

The best part about this picture is that fucking dealt son… Shit looking all fiberish and striated… Oh and awesome job on that cut

Last edited:
Crazy how I can stay lean in everywhere but my abdomen and legs well eating Mexicans then going into this festival for active recovery dancing and sitting under a waterfall

[No message]

Attachments

• IMG_8160.jpeg
    IMG_8160.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
Can feel the halo hitting in about 2 hours from ingestion. It’s weird I think orals have been hitting me quicker but I wonder if it’s do not having as much food in system as I used to.

Hit an easy double of 600 on squats felt good on. Back was goig to hit triple but I got a little out of form and just said fuck it. It gives me a good ideas of where my pre 6 should be next week four sets of 4 somewhere around 550 ish

So I looked over my program and he not only got all the lift I like to do to start but without me telling him has all my week points worked in as well. Happy to be back with my coach

You didn’t order anymore?!?

You’re making such great strides and I think you’d do well to stay on it long term like Sly and the rest of the folks that run it for life at 2-3iu’s/day.

I did…it’s just the end of the “freebies”.

Not sure of the “protocol”… I am open to suggestions….

If im on my dime, do I still title “platinum”. Just asking as im not sure.

Up to you I generally don’t have lab in title just try and make creative name with compounds. Then list what I’m using with the lab attributed to it in first post. In fact I’m trying to think of title now

Back