Tren E vs. TrenA which do you prefer?

I’ve personally only had the privilege of running acetate, but got good gains. Probably plan to do another cycle here soon. Then ill maybe try ethanate after a few cycles are under my belt. The main selling point of acetate is it doesnt stay in your system as long so if you get bad sides you can get off fairly easy, or at least lower the amount.

If you have blood pressure issues deff tren isn’t for you. No matter what ester you use. I thought you have never ran tren before because you were scared of the sides?

I use to have a problem bad with high blood pressure , but for the past few years its settled to a normal. I was a steady high for so long my doctor gave up telling me i needed to work on it because he figured it was a normal for me. Obviously, that wasn’t the case since strangely it has lowered with age. Lol

I have never run it before because I am worried about the sides that’s why I only ordered 1 vial of cut mix and im going to inj 50mg/ml eod if my blood pressure spikes badly I have medication to control it until my body clears.

Sodium effects BP really strong if you cut sodium out of your diet you will have a much lower BP it was one of the first things me and my doctor did was change my diet.
Now I have take as needed BP meds

You can’t cut sodium out bro completely. Your body needs sodium to survive

I understand that but not salting everything you eat or drinking soda all day. Cut out products that have your daily intake in 2 servings the very high sodium products

Still not true bro. You will cramp up like a mother fucker especially if you train. That’s really an old wise tale. Soda has sugar in it that you need to cut out not the sodium. You control BP by diet. I’ve helped several clients lower BP just by diet and I never cut sodium back. If they consumer more then normal
I tell them to drink extra water.

Ive been given different information from my doctor.
I understand that you need sodium and potassium to stay hydrated they are very important

Back