TRT/Primo/Winstrol Cycle Log

jglenn44

Greetings, good people! I will be starting the following cycle tomorrow. I have been on TRT for close to a year, currently at 160mg/Test weekly. Here is the plan;

Wks 1-16 Test 160mg
Wks 1-16 Primobolan 500mg/Wk
Wks 1-16 Proviron 50mg/day
Wks 1-6 Winstrol 50mg/day
Anastrazole - 1mg weekly

I’m 44 years old, 215 pounds. Here’s my measurements…
Chest - 45
Belly -43
Waist - 40 1/2
Biceps - 16 1/4
Quads - 27
Calfs - 17

This is the first log I have done for a board, so hoping I put all the information needed on here. Special thanks to Optum for always giving me clear direction and support, as well as several on this board.

Feel free to offer some feedback, support, etc. I plan to keep my cals at around 2,000 per day. I"m looking to cut down, shed some fat, maybe add a little muscle as a recomp. I’ll be training 5 days a week, following a Ben Pakulski bodybuilding program. I’ve followed Ben for a long time, and appreciate the mindfulness, mind/muscle connection, and intentionality in training. Also, I’ll be adding in some HIT. I really like to run, and usually run 6 miles a week. Not sure I can keep that up with if extreme pumps come along.

I’ll keep updating here at least once a month. Mods, feel free to place in another forum if this is not the correct place.

Thank you guys for creating such an excellent place to learn and grow. Cheers!

Last edited:
I was thinking about this a couple days ago. I put on a bunch mass and gained a lot of strength I think I need to change my next cycle. I was gonna run DHB and Anadrol, but I think just test primo and proviron sounds like a good run.

Last edited:
Good luck with the DHB. I had to stop after 4 days. PIP was unbearable

Hey guys… Just checking in and giving the one month update. So far, so good! I’m up to 222 now, and have added two inches to my chest, 1/4 to arms, and inch to quads. The orals will come to an end this week, then it’ll be all primo/test from here on out. Hoping to really lean out. My calories are hitting around 2,500 daily, so prob need to bring that down a bit. Vascularity is starting to come through also… Overall, I’m pleased with the slight progress I’ve made thus far. I’m looking forward to more over the next 3 months. I"ll keep ya’ll updated!

That’s great brother I like to see your check ins keep us updated on your gains im curious about beginning to end and everything in between.
215 to 222 sounds good looking forward to the next months update

Back