What should PSA levels be

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BP isn’t elevated with the compounds I use. I’ve had trial and error with some compounds and luckily I’ve been fine. Listen to your body. There are compounds I’d love to do but the risk benefit isn’t there. Not worth dying for. Just do some TRT for a bit, work your balls of, dial your diet in and see what happens . I think you’ll be happy with the outcome. There are no short cuts, it takes HARD work. That was the point of my post earlier today if you have not read it

Normal I guess. I got a discount cause paid year in advance. Includes all bloods and Anastrozole and test c and supplies. South of 2 bones a month Also have script for future P.O. Lmao.

Last edited:
After paying year in advance wife told me I had to take her somewhere nice to eat. Since we are in Milwaukee she chose the Brazilian Steak House. All you can eat slow roasted meats. They bring different ones around to tables all night long. Can’t argue with her about it lol.

Live another day for this one hahahah

Last edited:
@Rusty Is that what your dick looks like after beating off 4x a day forever! J/K, brother. I am glad your PSA got back down to normal. Enjoy that test boost!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back