Which compound would you choose?

Just looked it up, please tell me your not recommending to your client the one with drugs in it?

If you’re referring to the methylhexanamine and 1,3-dimethylamylamineis it’s a natural herbal based “drug” the stimulates the central nervous system. It’s a DMAA and is far less harmful than non herbal, lab created chemicals or drugs like ephedra or ephedrine.

It seems the reading I’m doing is sayin there is not a lot of research or a lot scientific shit to back anything up on as a better healthy alternative to something else…and it is synthetic at least what I just read

Except that if you dig deep enough you’ll find pharmaceutical companies behind the push for the FDA to ban it or make it illegal so I don’t buy into their bullshit reasoning. Sounds to me like they found another herbal derivative to ban for their own precarious reasons. Like Kratom and many others.

Its said to be derived or extracted from geranium. I’m sure it was likely synthesized to be made easier to produce rather than doing extractions. Just a guess. I have 0 evidence to back that up though

Your prob right they all have their own agendas, maybe I do need to dig deeper, but I don’t see where your getting natural from? I’m seeing multiple things sayin it’s a synthetically produced neural stimulant

Kratom is a very good herbal supplement. Great mood enhancer. I had to stop using it though because I started to notice I was getting addicted to it, which is a whole other beast in itself

The asprin is what actually thins your blood to protect your heart. If you’re blood is thick from running gear then the aspirin is pretty important but also about ephedrine hcl being dangerous it is if you overdose it and take a high amount but 25mg is not a dangerous dose. When you add the high amount of caffeine and people run higher doses that’s when it becomes dangerous.

I inject 50mg pwo myself and don’t have issues and ive been using ephedrine hcl off and on since I was very young because I had asthma and that’s what it is actually for.

25mg 3x a day
200mg caffeine
81mg asprin

Is a common eca stack

If you can’t take the aspirin I would use it in a different way.

Just take 25mg to start before your cardio routine about 30 min before then raise your dose to 50mg using your judgement as time goes on . Be aware of your BP and skip the caffeine just remember that the gear you are taking thickens your blood. If you don’t donate regularly then you probably have thick blood and I would stick with 25mg before cardio routine.

Hit me up if you have any other questions

Last edited:
Back