Blast and Cruise sounds great right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word wait two words wait three words
PRIVATE MEDICINE asked my doc about it he said insurance is so high you wouldn’t make money I would gladly give one doctor that’s good all the money I pay insurance hospitals ect for him to be a doctor like I know some of them can. My old doctor retired years ago he did surgical stuff doctor stuff hey you got a problem he got the shot for it cold, canker, discharge missing limbs X-rays ultrasound DOT physical Bbloodwork . I never went anywhere else except for MRI don’t know if this is legal but hell he gave my a colonoscopy right there in the office and no both his elbows were not on my shoulders and yes he had big hands he gave me a prostate check ( I had and infection thank you) I never had anything he couldn’t take care of one man it sucked when he retired that’s when I realized how good he was (for me ) or maybe it was love we had a lot of one on one. His nurse didn’t like me I had to have the old wee wee swabbed quite a few times and she wasn’t not gentile or remorseful about it kinda looked like she was cleaning a gun. Barrel at the end and that’s how I know if 6 different antibiotics won’t cure it the. 4 more will and if that won’t then it’s up to once the once a day pill

You are hard core I know what you are doing feels like and I can’t do it anymore I remember how horrible I felt some days I like to touch my wee wee too much for that I bet when you do hit it again you gonna blow up like a monster

I hate money it ruins everything or is it greed? I don’t think insurance company’s should be able to make lots of profit they take in money they sposed to help people but they try and keep as much as possible they shouldn’t loose money and should have plenty for growth but only to help more people
This has nothing to do with politics really but the govt needs to get the hell out of it period. Any of y’all heard of hip nation I keep flhearing it on radio got there own doctors blah blah blah sounds like private insurance only helping the people I don’t know if it is or not I know Herman Cain was promoting it at one time and I liked him. He was a good guy. You bang one hooker and it just kills your career

I got two for the topic which was originally why I got on here
I talked to a boy never done it before bout 30 was wanting to I don’t discuss such things in open to all people but he was talking and I asked him three questions. What was he gonna take what was an ai and was HE TRT or pct . And he said short version
TREN
WHATS THAT
What are those
( enter remarks here )

Other guy was already on tren with no clue how to use AAS first run with anything he was already brainwashed if it’s not tren then it’s garbage and wouldn’t stop even after having issues with leaks and MR winkie

Last edited:
Yeah but you can tell a smart ass from a dumb ass I’m not the most open person but if Incredible Hulk says I use creatine for green pumps you know what I’m saying Scotty B Yo no regerts not even one not even one letter

How bout now dont fix me I don’t want you doing extra work you already to a lot prob too much as it is just wipe me I know to look at it and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back