Blast and Cruise sounds great right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this got me started on a rant but I deleted. There are BOOKS that have good information AAS. This forum has a crap load of them. People are taking advice from children on youtube based on the amount of views and likes they have. Its scary shit. You’ll get plenty of good advice here if you ask. Slow and steady wins the race

At least you caught yourself before you hit the red button I get excited cause I know I was stupid and it’s not that hard learn how to do it right info is everywhere but I swear people trust the first guy they talk to which is contradictory to society cause people don’t trust nobody these days

Its not about that brother the other day I let everyone know that the mods are going to handle the forums unless its flagrant and I have to pull it that was in the category of had to go lol
So the other mods believe that you are good your good I just have to watch out for little things like that

JLee said:
People are taking advice from children on youtube based on the amount of views and likes they have
This literally makes me cringe because they know only what they parrot back and its all bro bs not anything close to science

You know I trust your judgment boss you guys are way more knowledgeable about that than me I say what’s on my mind think that’s why I’m an ass hole cause if you ask me something I’m going to tell you the truth or how I really feel about something turns out people don’t like that I would rather you tell me the truth and piss me off than bs me only way you learn right is the truth

I’m sure everything is monitored these days. Just don’t know how close. I guess it’s the flavor of the month. Terrorism… human trafficking…etc. I’m sure big brother can drop a hammer on whomever they choose.

100% I can promise that they watch everything and once something is on the internet its forever not until you delete it because there are internet archives that store everything plus the govtments store everything for there surveillance programs.

Ask Snowden

Outlawthing said:
I’m an ass hole cause if you ask me something I’m going to tell you the truth
This doesn’t make you an asshole it makes you honest brother and I only believe in honesty I don’t believe in lying

Sorry to bump this back up. I am trying to see what exactly is ‘ blast and cruise?’

I’m on a TRT regimen of 200mg Test Cyp weekly. HCG as well. Arimidex 1mg week to control estrogen.

What is blast and cruise? By context, I’m thinking it’s someone who is on a TRT protocol for cruise and blast is increasing the dose with added compounds. Am I incorrect?

Edit: spelling errors on auto correct. Yeesh.

Last edited:
“Blast and cruise”

First, it really has nothing to do with trt.

Trt is a dr prescribed set dosage of hormones to keep you level. Once dialed in… in theory… it shouldn’t change.

“Blast and cruise” is during the blast phase a super dose of compound(s) is used for a determined amount of time and the individual would then back off to a lower dosage for another determined amount of time… wash rinse repeat.

Many including myself are of the opinion that trt is NOT cruising. Trt is trt… some including myself are on lifetime trt and will add in compounds for a cycle… when I’m done it will be trt.

Blast and cruise can lead to terrible consequences if you’re not on top of everything to a tee. There’s a hundred there fors and what ifs.

I think that’s splitting hairs you could Calle blast and cruise blast and trt just the name came
From before trt was a thing. I guess if you go by one being prescribed and one bit that’s fine. But same principle. When I get I decide to go trt route from doctor I’ll still refer Togo on and “off” as balst and cruise personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back