Blood-work: A Year in Review, advice needed, and a mea culpa

Nah my test levels stay high end and I got it. But I wore a shirt that said I’m with stupid when I did:). I would like to see the correlation in his bloodwork with liver enzymes going down, estro going up and what his test levels do. Covid is melted bat pussy mixed with camels ass and a touch of pangolin whatever the fuck that is. The last one is for flavor. The should have used Franks red hot sauce l. I put that shit on everything

I think I’m going to give it a shot. I was reading some victor black (thank you for mentioning him) talking about ai’s having no therapeutic value, where as telmasartin with something like proviron have loads of therapeutic benefits while mitigating some of the perceived estrogen effects. It really sounds good.

I wonder if it could be related to the ester being used? Maybe he used cypionate as an example and all was good then switched to enanthate and started having issues. I’ve heard of people not being able to process certain esters properly because their livers aren’t producing the proper enzyme to break down that ester. Might be worth a try

Agreed
this stuff is so individualized it’s hard to nail down a cause and effect person to person.

No pills, No drugs… Maybe New Year’s Eve drinking is skewing the results?

I will cut out any extra iron, and drastically reduce drinking which should help. I eat clean already but will eat the “Right foods” now as well.

I didn’t even see that @Jonny. I would definitely drop everything except the 120 trt. Ditch the ai and clomid. Then get bloods to have a baseline with limited drugs. Why are you taking clomid anyways?

Last edited:
Interesting. I would ditch the clomid and find some HCG. Or find a new trt doc. That’s a lot of stress on the body I couldn’t imagine taking clomid everyday for a year straight.

Back