Blood Work During Tapered Cruise

Just look into what brand you are getting. It’s usually not the best. And some fish oils are rancid. Cheap is usually an indicator of crappy oils. Not always. But a pretty good gauge.

From what I have read, it is not.

Interesting: woke up this morning about 14 hours after my CoQ10 and Glutathione shots and man, I am jamming, as if I have had three cups of coffee already, but I haven’t.

To help with this I recommend Glutathione this helped me clear my liver issues before I even got blood work when I finally ended my 2yr cycle lol

Stuff really worked for me I would go with that but also we want elevated estrogen but your putting your cardiovascular system under alot of stress brother low and high estrogen effect it really negative. I would pull it back a bit.

The mast might be drying you out making you feel like you have low estrogen when I had this problem coconut water worked for me it was just hydration issues and I was drinking tons of water with electrictrolyte additives

Thanks very much @Bigmurph! Definitely running the Glutathione, Liv52, and CoQ10 and have upped my Adex a bit. And dropped all antiobiotics–they weren’t working anyway! Getting my second Pfizer vaccine dose tomorrow, then will retest two weeks later, following my internist’s recommendations. Have been hydrating, but nowhere near as much as I should. Coconut water is a good idea!

The coconut water was my savior vita coco was the best one I could find without being loaded with sugar.

The Glutathione really surprised me because I don’t trust dietary supplements and it worked really well

Good luck with your last dose let me know how it goes im looking at getting my shot soon enough things are looking safer and safer

Last edited:
Back