Embarrassing but I need to ask alternative ED treatments?

Same here man! It sucks. Even low level general anxiety can kill my appetite and sex drive; so it’s definitely something to evaluate because those two things can really make your body start acting wonky.

I was going to ask him that too, what he is currently taking. Sometimes it takes a solid month or so for those to kick in and for the side effects to subside. I’ve been on and off SSNRIS for years due to generalized anxiety disorder; the first few weeks are always weird then things get better.

I thought 50 was the age also bp meds could be the problem.
I won’t take anti depression meds or psych meds anymore not after what happened with the Lexapro.

I’m looking at a bottle of it now…

Sitting here thinking about your predicament and what ive read in the test optimization bible and other things… I’m really very sure it’s a combination of the low grade hybrid foods we eat, pollutants, the meds our doctors put us on, general extreme stress of life in 2021 that is doing this to everyone. We’re living longer in general but the population just seems kind of miserable.

Last edited:
Poppy said:
population just seems kind of miserable.
I believe that almost everyone is miserable even if they might hide it better than others what we all just went through was crazy once in 100 yrs type of situation.
I can see this in everyone I talk to in stores like the people that work there and not just one store it seems like the entire population can agree on one thing 2020 sucked and everyone seems really cranky nowadays no more customer service or care ive seen it just dissapear from people in my area everyone seems like they hate life I can see why suicides and domestic violence is through the roof.

Your looking at a bottle that means you know about Lexapro. Have you experienced the same thing? Problems with the medication and side effects?

I was hallucinating badly and I had a seizure it isn’t something to just stop I should have weined off but I wasn’t in my right mind I knew it was making me crazy actually crazier and I just threw them out it was really bad.

Back