Favorite bodybuilder or powerlifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBU

USMC RET.
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
OK. Just going to generate some posts here so you all have something to do or something to think about. I’d like to see all Staff make contributions at least one a day if possible to keep the site active. If you can that is just to keep us all active. Can be anything. Well anything on a normal scale. 😂
I’ll go first.
Bodybuilder has to be Ronnie Coleman. Just the pure fact of his intensity in training. LIGHT WEIGHTS BABY WOOOOOOO! 🤣

Powerlifter has to be Ed Coan. He’s probably has the most records in Powerlifting. Plus he’s my age and we talked about him all the time when I was a young powerlifter in the Corps and his crazy training. He was 220 and pound for pound the greatest lifter I know of. He was banned for life 25 years ago for popping on a piss test during a meet. Plus several other run ins. Anyways look him up. Was a freak.

The rest of you let me know your thoughts. If you have any. 😂

Last edited:
Favorite bodybuilder is probably frank zane. I always liked his aesthetics. I don’t know a damn thing about him or his training… I just always felt like he was a mix between size, symmetry, and longevity. Although he doesn’t look so great anymore haha

Ed Coan is 5’5” I think and was 220 for lifting. Just a freak. I always said that little fucker had an advantage because of height. But then you look at his lifts? It’s like. OK. He’s a freak. 😂

I love Arnold. I watch all the damn Conan movies every time they are on. I like the notoriety he brought to bodybuilding, and how he was able to parlay his bodybuilding into a pretty successful acting career. I guess its the whole story vs the ascetics, but his pecs were impressive as hell.

I’m not a power lifter! Cut me some slack! When I was getting into powerlifting I had some serious health setbacks so I never dove in! I apologize to the PL gods! Please still bless me with your strength.

Darn dude. That’s the first two that popped in my head… mike mentzer and the KAZ!!!

Of course coan is probably the greatest powerlifter of all time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back