Favorite bodybuilder or powerlifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite BB is Dave Palumbo. Based mostly on all the great advice I’ve taken off the man. But Dorian Yates is my guy. Favorite power lifter is 100% HafThor Bjornson. Looking forward to watching what happens with that gorilla and the Titan weight class they created for him in boxing.

I imagine that these titan class fights are going to be few and far in between which kinda sucks but how many of these guys can there really be out there?

Just think what kind of numbers coan could have put up today if he was a young man now… new training knowledge… way different lifting gear.

That’s part of his greatness. His 40 year old lifts still stand among todays best.

I always thought that!!! Hahaha

Arnold was good for sure but come on… there were a half dozen more back then also… i thought mentzer deserved it too

Joe was gay so it made sense he personally paid for Arnold to go to US and was his sugar daddy. Joe even had a couple bodybuilding mags that catered to gay men.

I don’t want to bash Arnold too bad. He did very well for himself. He lived the American dream.

I’ve heard rumors of those dudes getting paid to pose nude at gay parties but that’s just hearsay for me.

It was in the unauthorized biography of Arnold. Nothing he did was “gay” but he posed a lot at parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back