Favorite bodybuilder or powerlifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the g4p crowd back then didn’t see anything wrong or gay about it. But accuse Arnold of anything gay and sure his attorneys would sue your ass into bankruptcy.

I’m sure it was a lucrative money maker.

I would do it but with all my fur you really can’t tell whether I’m naked or not.

Poppy said:
I like stan efferding too
My wife and I met Stan Efferding after the Arnold one year, I believe it was 2013, after he and Eric Lilliebridge competed against each other in the Animal Cage. We were at Chili’s in the Columbus Airport and he was sitting at a booth all by himself eating enough food for a family, I was like a little kid seeing Santa for the first time, my wife probably though I had something wrong.

I have a couple of bb for different reasons… Rich Piana… Seth feroce… Ronnie Coleman… Jay Cutler…
Dallas McCarver… Damn ill have to edit this… Nice topic bro…

No, but he went lift for lift with Lilliebridge, Who I believe was was 22 or 23 at the time, and a 308 lb lifter while Stan was 275 that day. That’s called Old Man strength. I’ve competed against Ernie Lilliebridge Jr, he’s just as strong proportionately as Eric, and the Dad, Ernie Sr is amazing to watch too.

I think I’ve posted it before but I was on same plane as Ronnie Coleman when he was heading to Ohio for Arnold expo. He had isle seat and they could push the drinks cart down isle. Regret not getting picture on flip phone with him now. Didn’t interact wi th him but he was so great towards everybody that did from what o saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back