First Cycle! Test E 500mg/week

You have my word brother. Appreciate all the help you guys give… nothing but honesty from here on out. Thank you for the support! I’ll be back soon with my blood work… meanwhile I’ll be doing research on which source to go with regarding the Test/PCT. I still have Iron Junkie Labs test E, nolva, Proviron, and Arimidex that I bought 2 years ago but seeing as they’re banned and blacklisted here I don’t think it’s a good idea to use their stuff.

If you have IJL gear throw it all away its expired and its fucking garbage especially towards the end before we ended him ever being able to advertise here again

I apologize that you ended up with that shit that whole situation was a shit show

Last edited:
@CantStopWontStop is the post above at the head of this thing the real deal?

If so; welcome to ugm. Full disclosure will get you accurate advice from these guys. Maybe life saving.

Looking good brother. Glad
Your here for
Your journey. It’s the safest place to be if you use it properly. Where in the Philippines did
You go. My wife is from Mindinao I’ve been there!!

As someone mentioned above, I’d say you are around 15% body fat. But you have a good amount of muscle built up and I think you are at a good starting point.

If you haven’t started yet I’d suggest getting some blood work done just so you have an idea of where you are starting. This way once you come off you can get re-tested & decide what route you need to take for your PCT.

Best of luck though man, I look forward to following this log.

Back