Golden era of bodybuilding no test base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard no test. I’ve heard from Sergio Oliva at his gym in Rogers park, with my best friend as a witness. We trained when he did before his shift at that time 84-5…i asked him a question and he said in my best sergio voice" if it’s real just worry about milligrams. So, if you want to hit a certain MG amount then do it with the best you can get. Does the receptor know what drug is coming after it gets changed in the body. I know I’ve never not done test but some guys don’t get side effects like deca dick( I never heard that until way later.) I took what he said as if you have anadrol from the doc and deca or maybe EQ from the track. Use the amount you want of the good stuff, instead of trying to find winstrol and it’s fake. There are plenty of stories of guys alive today that jacked a ton of real shit and never had blood work until career was over. I still think the worst times were the gotta get to 300 no matter who you were. Stuffing yourself, taking grams of gear and training, then sleeping with all the bbers that have sleep apnea. Unchecked high BP for year’s…i always liked 400 - 500 test as a base.

That’s who is saying this?
If this is something dreamed up by someone reccomend to no one but if this is legitimate and you can control e2 with e1 ive never heard of anything like this but you know im going to ask Tim to ask Bill Llewellyn and get the answer quickly?

No I don’t think that’s who is coming up with the no test.

I was saying these guys running 1500 mg of EQ with their e2 functioning properly is directly opposite of that more plate more date guy saying it lowers e2.

Gotcha brother I appreciate you chiming in I new that you would know about this I remember you telling me that it was take what’s available

You’re saying that you didn’t really stay on anything neither did they just dose at the proper strength and pin everything very interesting and I know even when I started it was so easy prehormones probormones legal AAS plus then the magazines plus then internet its amazing how different things are now.

Thanks for the knowledge brother @rnmuscle

I know i couldn’t either just crazy to think one is manipulating his e1 to gain e2 benefits. Like no Decca dick etc. He said more was needed to gain the effect.

That’s so much. Sure the risk outweighs reward. 1500mg of deca and eq. I wanna see and echo of that guys heart on the those doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back