Golden era of bodybuilding no test base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it said superD was a c-17 methyl group it gives it high bioavailability so it’s still strong as a oral.

I need to memorize more facts about it,I forget a lot of them for someone who loves it so much

I’m gonna go back to what you posted about,a d write down facts I need to memorize about it.

Also @Bigmurph you did mention in a comment you made after that old post,about trying small doses of it…when you get back to better health,I’m gonna press that issue buddy.

Click the circle in the right corner with your avatar it will bring you to the post he replied to

Last edited:
The individual im talking about talked about taking deca and eq at a minimum of 1500 mg in order to boost their e1. This gave them the same effects as e2 and allowed them to keep his sex drive. He said once he experiment deca was better. He hated deca at first with test because of the bloating etc. But alone it kept him lean as well as made his muscles show more and fuller. He even ran it with tren and stated then had the opposite sides. It still had night sweats but didn’t fuck with your mind as much. Now he did state that he still ran ai if needed but no prolactin issues because of the elevated e1 not e2.

Did you see blood work by any chance or is this just a paper plan how it was kinda thing or is this for sure legitimate?

Supposedly he has to run at least 1500 on Decca to raise e1 to still give healthy e2 effects.( even though I’m sure its horrible but what bodybuilders do usually is.) Whatever to win mentality.

That’s what I figured but im curious about raising e1 instead of e2 that’s something that I don’t hear about and you just peaked my curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back