How much Nolvadex?

Awesome cause I already told him I run test, that it improves my mood, better then any pill they tried prescribing me, I am a vet so I go thru the VA for my healthcare and it’s totally free, he has lectured me in the past, and I said thanks doc I know your just doing your job, but this is what I’m doing.

So at the time of my appt, I will be barely at four week mark of,sust 250mg per week, 600 mg npp per week, mast p 150 eod, and TNE 300 mg per week, I know it’s a bit earlier then you recommended

I have definitely learned a few things today, during the first 4 weeks of the cycle I did a kick start with prop and npp(75+75 EOD) by the fourth week I felt really bloated . I firmly believe I could have done better by using adex from the beginning. That is when I really tightened up the diet (very low in Na). Well… Now I know how to start my cycle properly. Thanks

Last edited:
Bloats no fun, I have felt bloat from dbol but that’s it. It seems like most things kill my appetite, I struggle with eating, I’m gettin better, and im not sure if it’s the npp I’m on or the mast p, or combo of both but my appetite has been very active past few weeks, it’s awesome!!

Well after i started this topic and the conclusions i got i went ahead an ordered my arimidex. From that very day till now i have felt very uncomfortable by this film of water all around my waist and the back of my neck. i feel it every time i eat and what bother me the most is that the food is clean and very low in Na ( i keep using nolva 20mg EOD if needed like feeling something in the nipple area) . So as i wait for my delivery i went to this kind of vitamin store and i got the following product:
Anti-Estrogen “Clomex”, by Huge life, Contains:4-hydroxyandrostenedione, androsta-3-5diene-7,17 dione.
I read awesome things about Androsta as estrogen blocker. After 1 pill i started feeling better ; crazy dreams though. Any opinions?
IMG_20180325_084520

Last edited:
Hey if it works then use it, but I would think use the adex when u get it, and keep that other stuff on hand if adex runs out… I keep adex on hand but haven’t used it yet, I believe the mast p and Proviron I’m running keep my estro sides down, as they re known to have anti-estro blocking properties.

That is exactly why i did not have this type of experience with the first cycle, one of the compounds was masteron prop. Am grateful for the lessons though

I was thinking…should i add like 75 mg mast prop EOD . i did not wanna increase the dosage though. I wanted to run the cycle for 20 weeks to really learn ( 500 test e/week+300 mg deca/week+400 mg eq/week). Still waiting for the adex, but i have also observed a little increase of body fat, a little decrease of libido, all this just in the course of the last 3-4 days ; all this is result of not using ai (lack of knoledege), i wanted to run the cycle as it is, but i also think maybe is not for me , am right at week 10, 10 more to go, SO:
1-just wait for adex
2-add mast+adex
3- adex and switch mast out for either the deca or th eq,
What do you think Fitraver, Bigmurph

Last edited:
I would add the adex at a lower dose. Then get bloodwork after 2wks from the start of the adex to see how its affecting you.
If you’re going to run decca Dont run it for the full 20wks. Nandrolone deconate or Decca stays in the body for a long time. I would drop the Decca 4wks at least before ending your cycle. If you’re going to run 20wks you could add the mast in at the very end last 4 wks Maybe as a finisher.
The eq actually will keep levels high after your last pin also because of the undeconate ester attached.
If I were running this cycle I would run 16wks test,eq,decca. Then drop eq and decca and add mast prop for the last 4wks with test until the end.
I would also reccomend to taper your test dose down at the end its a really hard pct to deal with just letting your test levels crash especially after 20wks which is really a long run. I wanted to add to Becareful and watch for progesterone and estrogen side effects after dropping the compounds. Up to 4-6wks after dropping the compounds you still have aromatase happening in your body. I caught a small amount of gyno from this mistake myself of not taking into consideration that I should have continued to use the caber and Aromasin until my system was clear.
I don’t reccomend this but I do know guys that will use there ai into and through there pct. Im not very familiar with adex I only know what ive read no real life experience. I use Aromasin but fit can help you better with information about the rebound in estrogen that you get when discontinuing adex.

Thanks. After the cycle I stay with 250 mg test e/week… cruise for a few weeks, get blood work and blast again

Back