IGF 1LR3 reasonable expectations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thread. I have done IGFLR3 many moons ago, and I do think it helped my shoulder tendons survive, at least temporarily, the torture to which I was then subjecting them. I have not used it in years, principally because I think genuine IGFLR3 is hard to come by, and HGH and other compounds are equally if not more effective for me in helping my tendon issues. That said, I am attracted analytically to the concept of IGFLR3 as triggering the development of satellite cells rather than the enlargement of existing cells. I may try it again in the future given my chronically bad shoulders!

I appreciate the feedback. From my research, i agree with IGF1 as being costly. However, the IGF1 LR3 is a “synthetic” variant because they attached an amino chain to the original structure to increase the half-life from 20 minutes to more like 20 plus hours. I know MA research sells some, but I have been hoping to find some honest feedback from people who have used it previously to help me set realistic expectations.
I am interested to hear how you used the LR3 version (how much, where, how often etc) and how fast you saw results (pain reduction repair), and if you were able to work out while using it and realizing repair. i am also interested to find out what other products you used etc for tendon and ligament repair and how well they worked and so on…
i am thinking i may just order a bottle try it without a cycle and then if positive results… add it to my next cycle in January

I’ve used some igf-1-lr3 and i think it works good for what it does gives big pumps all day, similar to insulin. It should allow your muscle cells to increase the rate of hyperplasia in theory, therefore you can get more muscle. I’ve used it during a short blast, but it works dont expect any miracles though. And it will grow your gut, since it is systemic igf-1 that lasts about a day.

If you want to use igf-1 but are scared of gut growth use igf-1-des, it is the short acting version of igf-1. Pin it immediately before you workout as it only lasts 30min, and make sure you do it bilaterally(e.g. in both shoulders or both biceps not just your left bicep).

If you decide to partake, I would be interested in your experience. Maybe start a log to track your progress. That way you could share your personal knowledge with everyone.

I’m probably not alone on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back