Long due! Next cycle

Sup fellas.

Also another update: taking regular vitamins like
D, C, magnesium, B12, zin n multi. To include my body medicine that I have to take.

May consider pinning some B12 twice a week so.

What do you guys think?

I seen an article where you can pin B12, also not concrete on it. Still doing some research. I want to take care of my kidney as much possible.

Check the labels of what you’re already taking. Most likely something has been fortified with b12 and you’re getting plenty without needing to pin it.

If anything look into pinning glutathione.

If u struggle with hunger maybe add mk677 which is a oral ghrelin(hunger hormone. Use it 2-3 times per week and u wont have blood glucose issues. It will also increase gh which is syngeristic with anabolics. If u got money to burn add 2-4iu hgh.

I wish I had money to burn, but I will look into it. My thing is that I want to be precarious without blowing my pockets. You know

On recommending gear I always ask if you blast and cruise, or pct after cycle as my recommendation will vary on that.

If BnC, test and deca/npp is a great choice.

If planning on PCT after I’d avoid nandrolone. I’d run test/primo/dbol in that case

Your natural testosterone production may never recover from nor 19s. No babies either. Unless your on TRT for life then you should stay away from any nor 19s. Like Tren deca NPP

Also pinning ed vitamin b12 is fine. It’s subQ pinning so just a little 29 gauge insulin pin. It’s painful pin. You can feel it go in. But it’s over real fast the aminos and glutathione are painless.

Back