Make sure your mailing address is correct! Wrong address get you BANNED!

I personally think a lot of these people who are making life hard for Flash are scammers. Either that or they try to send their pack to the address of an abandoned apartment or home so they can swing by and pick it up off the porch and fly under the radar. I understand being careful, and even being paranoid. Lord knows I’m as paranoid as they get. But when someone uses the incorrect mailing address, for whatever reason, innocent or nefarious, it’s their loss if they don’t get their pack. Flash does his due diligence sending every pack to the exact address in the person’s account dashboard. Resends are on that person, not Flash.

Flash asked me to post this so everyone can see the frustration he’s dealing with regarding wrong addresses. GUYS, check your website dashboard for messages!!! Flash has emailed this guy 7 times and sent him 51 messages in his dashboard asking for the correct address verification.

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAVE THE CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS IN YOUR CUSTOMER DASHBOARD!!!

Flash got 2 more customers today with the wrong address. One didn’t catch it in time so his pack is going to float around the postal system eternally. The return address is fake so it’s not going back to Flash. People are going to give my boy, Flash, a heart attack from this stuff. It puts everyone at risk when a package can’t be delivered or returned to sender.

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAVE THE CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS IN YOUR CUSTOMER DASHBOARD!!!

It has to be one of 3 things.
  1. Returning customers trying to get that 30% off a new order and not changing their address correctly and fucking it up.
  2. People trying to do this on their mobile device and not using the best browser.
  3. He might have actual issues with his site. This did happen to me, when I changed the location to ship because of work and from that point on it was a cluster fuck. I made a ticket, responded to messages and I got messages from two different people on his side or the messages that were sent in his side got to me out of order. In a matter of two or three days we exchanged about 10 to 15 messages and there were a handful of those messages that did not make sense to what I had previously sent and there were a couple of messages that I asked a question that I had already previously answered. It’s as if the site sent and received messages at random, not at the actual time they were sent.
I did get my stuff and we both exchanged apologies, he is the only one I get from and continue to go with.

I think he needs to get his site pinged and or looked at by a programmer because I’ve been around for a while and he is the only one having this much of an issue with addresses an also the only one I know who has a site set up like his is! I just think there is something more and for security reasons he needs to look into it!

johnjuanb1 said:
No more chances!
I wouldn’t of gave them a chance in the first place. Been SOL off rip… Some thing you don’t make a mistake on and check and double check… Like when I send shit to my kids eyyyeeeeee doubleeeeee check that shit…anything important you want to ship out or RECEIVE you double check. Bet you them mother fuckers double check that long ass bit coin address which is way more complicated than a mailing address… I know this post is old… But for some reason it popped in my head and I’d like to punch these bitches in the throat trying to put some salt in the game…

Back