Masteron vs. Primo during cruise?

I may need to get that. I carry tums with me. I don’t know if it’s all the hot sauce I eat during prep lol or the orals. Good looking out bro.

Hmmm I’ve never heard that. Interesting. I’ve alwsys done proviron with mast. I’ll try to do some research today. I know every drug was created for certain symptoms or reasons. I’ll get back later today since I’m off this week maybe I can find something more solid then “I do it” lol

And bad too. Dude one year I had fucking hiccups for a month solid during prep. Couldn’t figure it out to save my life went to doctor nothing. I finally figured out it was the orals. I was taking 80mg var and win which for one is way to high for var and two I found out that the people making the caps were using s filler that caused my hiccups. I switched brand on orals and it went away almost immediately. Try to eat and work and workout with non stop hiccups no fun

Hmm interesting… I know proviron carries hardening effects like mast, but I feel that even freeing up free test will be a nice benefit from proviron.

I wish I had known what proviron and Adex was when about 4 years ago when I thought it was a stupendous idea to run npp @ 600 mg per week along side deca @ 400 per week, my dick was absolutely useless

PHD said:
Hmmm I’ve never heard that
Its probably not true and that could be the reason. I haven’t used mast so I don’t have experience with it. The theory just comes from broscience from other forums. Nothing medical to back it up.

So, you can run Proviron year round?? And, you do t have to split orals due to no true medical benefit??

I am so green behind the ears with this stuff and am constantly learning here, so I hope I do t piss anyone off with too many questions, or ignorant questions from not searching enough. I was a runner for soooooo many years, and my wife (lifter), finally convinced me to come to the dark side and I am loving it the last 3+ years.

While I don’t run proviron year round, I do run it while in cycle, there are guys who will pct with it although I believe most don’t. when I do a pct I do it correctly, adding things in is not a pct. and as of lately I don’t split my orals, after a talk with @PHD I was enlightened as his coach recommended not to. Just my two cents.

Back