Need 2 testosterone cyp testers to do blood work

The curve for sust would obviously depend on what the breakdown of the sust is. If there’s test prop we would see an early spike.

Even still we have undeniable evidence that cyp levels drop after day 4. Putting their peak action around day 3.

The important factor is that your levels are falling sharply after day 4 with cyp so the idea that it would take 4 weeks to reach goal plasma levels doesn’t hold up, but we were damn sure all told this when we started.

You can build upon dosing for sure, as long as administration is occurring before the drug level begins to fall and dosing is enough to cover the falling levels. But I haven’t been able to see the 4-5 week method work with cyp having an actual half life of 4 days.

@herrubermensch levels are a perfect example. He dosed high at eod. So he was stacking doses before they could fall. And he reached plasma level at 7 days.

Hey I’m all about frequent dosing I’m a EOD guy myself while cruising. There’s a big difference between ‘starting’ to fall and being completely back to baseline levels before you took the shot. 4-5 weeks does seem like a long time but I could definitely see a major difference between 7 days and 14 days. Maybe you would be 95% of max after 14?
How ever you look at his results are impressive lol

as ALWAYS If I’m missing something. Off the mark. Have been miunderstanding something then please say so if there’s something out there point me in the right direction!

I think 95% there after 14 definitely sounds more on track.

I guess I am also overlooking what goal plasma level would do in terms of time to achieve. If you are taking 1200 of test a week I would imagine you would be building those doses with freq dosing for longer than 14 days? That’s where my pharmacokinetics gets a bit hazy.

So maybe we’re both right depending on dose? Just thinking out loud. I was thinking through this based on my own dosing, usually 350 mg, but I guess higher doses would build out longer.

Steroid plotter of 250mg cup EOD. Peak concentrations around 4 weeks

Back