Need 2 testosterone cyp testers to do blood work

As most here know, I work for a Government Agency. So I have my agency bloodwork tomorrow morning and I will be pinning tomorrow night.
That said tomorrow is the start of my two weeks and then bloodwork for Flash.
Have not taken anything for the last 5 weeks kinda feeling it too.

Bloodwork is gonna be after the two weeks as per what Flash wants, I already have an appointment for it. I look forward to seeing the results of the tests and post them up for all to see. My “normal” test level is 215 without TRT.

Very sorry for the delay on starting.
Still eating for a CUT and workouts have been a bit more CrossFit than BB.

Last edited:
I figured out that to post a screen shot of a pdf, one has to save it as a JPEG file first.

So here are the results. Wow, just wow. Of course, will go back on the Adex quickly!!

Test Results 12-4-21_Page_5

Attachments

• Test Results 12-4-21_Page_4.jpg
    Test Results 12-4-21_Page_4.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 0
But I will say that I feel really strong and great with this level of E2. I know it is not heart-healthy in the long run, but damn, right now, it feels great. And I’m not puffy or nipply, as I would expect to be at this level of E2. In fact, I look kinda dry. Will post a pic later in my new overdue log!

I know. I’ve read the studies until I’m blue in the face, and there are so many holes in the analysis, I could drive a truck through them. It’s a miracle to me how such smart people can mess up cause and effect, and ignore the possibility of multiple causes. Every now and then, there is a fulsome and completely analytical study. Cutting through the bullshit: E2 is both cardioprotective and protective of the liver, but at continued very high levels is positively correlated with heartattack risk. Not vascular disease, just heart attack. But that correlation could be due to a number of factors having no direct relationship with E2, such as low test, which obviously is not my problem.

It’s unfortunate how poorly designed research gets funded. I wanted to go into research but the idea of always asking for money to do it turned me away from it.

Maybe once I’m tired of wiping ass.

BUT. you are correct, at least in my opinion too, of the dichotomy of high E2!

Over 3k test is a whopper!

Imo you’re not running a ridiculous amount…its a bunch but not over the top. I would be curious to see the end result of your ed protocol. It very well could mitigate the sides down to an “acceptable” level.

Thanks! I agree. It’s less than I have run in the past, but with a better test result and after only a week! If I can get the E2 down into the 70 and below range, I’ll be comfortable. Ideal for me is 45, but that’s tough, and my joints start to hurt and I get kinda mean. I prefer supple joints and getting along with my wife!

Back