New to UGMuscle. This is my cycle

Yeah that was excellent work there finding that out about the AI ,he’s right I’m surprised you don’t feel like shit taking that much AI. Estrogen is supposed to help alleviate acne by drying up the glands that are producing the oils causing acne. We are fucking up the natural balance by using AAS so it’s essential we dial it in and thats why blood work is so important. It can save us a lot of problems and money on unnecessary products.

Cycle changes. Thoughts?
I can extend my cycle to 16 weeks and will be running this the last 9 to 10 weeks.
250MG Test E twice a week.
150mg Tren E twice a week
nolvadex to 10mg daily at night and .5mg of arimidex 2x weekly on non shot days.

Last edited:
Sounds good inj eod or atleast 2x a week but the more often the better to control your levels look into micro dosing.
I would drop everything but the testosterone the nolvadex and adex but get blood work done before you decide to extend your cycle.
Roidtest.com 20%off UGMUSCLE at checkout.
They have home tests no excuses safety first were all about harm reduction.

I don’t currently get my hormone levels checked Just Cholesterol and general health work. I had My blood work pulled last year when I was trying to get on TRT but my GH and testosterone where all in normal range. This is my first cycle I have ran in years. I have some Proviron on order but the mail isn’t running very well right now.
I am currently not having the acne issues but in the past when i would run any thing above a high TRT amount i would start to break out bad.

Back