Riding the Tren Train

Support from @Optumpharma has arrived. Can’t wait to see how this B12 affects my energy and mood. Plus really excited about the liver support recommended from my friend @NeuroRN. Keeping it healthy!!!

Already starting to see a better mood from the increase in Anastrozole to curb my estrogen.

So I have been microdosing my Tren and test p for two weeks now. Heating up the vials in hot water and using slin pins as recommended. My back acne is unchanged. My weird dreams have gone away and I am sleeping better. The PIP I was getting before is at minimum now but still present. Doing .44 ml of each in Delts works great. Tren on one side test on the other. I do both together in opposing glutes from time to time to give delts a break.

The acne is a bitch, I haven’t even ran tren and my forehead is all scared up from acne on this cycle. I’ve been putting apple cider vinegar on it and tea tree oil and oregano oil on it and it’s kept it at bay. The oils kill the bacteria “Cutibacterium acnes” but not the good bacteria. The vinegar also has good bacteria and it lowers skin pH.

Last edited:
Nice. I m not too worried about it cause it’s on my back. Stil uncomfortable and I’d rather not have scares. I’m gonna try that apple vinegar thing. How often you do it?

Hahaha. Ya. Still got the attitude thing going but I took the B12 yesterday and already feel more calm. Better sleep has been helping with that also.

But Ya. I really want to run Tren again after next cycle. Especially now that I am figuring it out.

Back