Stenbolone and dihydroboldenone

Sorry @Poppy ive been out of it for the last month. In reply to relieving the joints I’ve taken the 4 day split to a 3 day mwf and one week gets 3 days of upper and one week gets 2 days if lower. So Monday is Monday. Tuesday is done on Wednesday Friday is Thursday. Then the next Monday is the previous Friday and continue rotating it that way.
It give elbows and shoulders on the week with two lower body workouts upper is on Wednesday and those joints get hit until the following Monday then they rest to Friday…same cycle with legs… if that all makes sense.

With all that said… tendinitis has not resolved and a dr told me today that tendons and ligaments never heal…??? Another reason I’m going to try igf1LR3

Hey man… kudos to you for thinking outside the box. I was on a 10 day rotation for a long time with zero regards to actual weekdays.

Fifty3 said:
Monday is Monday. Tuesday is done on Wednesday Friday is Thursday. Then the next Monday is the previous Friday and continue rotating it that
Holy cow bro. I had to read that three times lmao:joy:😂😂

Upper

Incline machine bench (very light) x 4
- no pain, will gradually increase weight
Flat machine bench (very light) x3

Pec dec x 5

Single arm tricep cable extension x 3

Wide drip pull down x 5

Row machine x 6

Cable lateral raise x 6

20 min incline treadmill

I have all the paramedic courses…because they were free for us… iTLS, etc…moulage! That’s like stopping the trauma bleeding in the field. My ACLS is blended but you have 4 hours of live mega codes. So fucking watered down. High quality CPR…EPI, EPI, EPI years ago we had bicarb, bunch of other stuff and in most states still can’t put an airway in. I was an anesthesia tech for 3 years before and during nursing school. I used to be able to get a ET tube in so smooth(if they had ROC or Succs. ) the CRNAs were so cool and had to do all traumas and high risk L and D. That schooling is rough. You don’t see many CRNA online with 600 hours of placement. Now, nurse practitioner programs are all online and you can actually go work your clinical with a person you know that is in practice especially psych. I started a bridge program in 2019…lazy meathead. But, like your job as a traveler , if you pick up an extra shift your making more than an APRN easy. And no billing bullshit or being on call all the time. I know 2 established NPs and they like the provider part at first but after 20 years they are sick all the time, people don’t pay their co-pay a lot. Miss appointments, demand certain drugs. It’s crazy.

rnmuscle said:
High quality CPR…EPI, EPI, EPI years ago we had bicarb, bunch of other stuff and in most states still can’t put an airway in
I think they have stopped teach intubation entirely to RN’s. Used to be part of it, and the CRNA’s would let us intubate in the OR. 🤫🤫🤫🤫 those were the good ole days.

Wheels

Kneeling leg curl x 4
Seated leg curl x3
Leg press x 6
Leg extension x 6
Walking lunges x 5
Claves x 6

Very light bicep curls

Walked the dogs a mile this morning.

Back