Super liver super no more after superdrol but test seems up to snuff

NeuroRN said:
Unfortunately the vast majority of renal failure patients are African American.
I had no idea and I guess I just never noticed that test.

Is it dietary? Is it just genetics I honestly don’t understand why its different and the test isn’t really that different the range is the same they both say less than 60 so I just don’t understand I imagine its just a medical community need?

NeuroRN said:
An individuals genetics will always trump species genetics when it comes to deviations from the norm
Like you said though an individuals genetics that would mean that race isn’t a factor just the individuals genetics which could be any race?
If I understand you correctly then im really confused

Sickle cell is a probably a better example. Over time certain health issues have become more prevalent in certain racial populations.

Only African Americans get sickle cell.

Genetically for many different reasons African Americans are predisposed to higher blood pressure, kidney disease, sickle cell, and diabetes.

No doubt I appreciate the knowledge im still a little confused about the range being the same but I understand if you say its figured out differently than that makes sense to me for sure.
I thought that it was some woke thing honestly.
Im really glad it isn’t lol
I didn’t know that African Americans were more prone to those medical issues and I don’t know anything about sickle cell except that 2pac called out mob deep for one of them having sickle cell unfortunately that’s my knowledge about it I need to do some reading because I just noticed that and you say its been there this right here shows me how messed up things are in the usa right now im looking out for woke propaganda.
I shouldn’t be I should have known these facts already smh

I appreciate it brother

Honestly it’s not talked about much outside of medicine which is sad, but different races have their own distinct health predispositions. It’s not a woke thing at all, I think it’s intended to be a good thing.

I didn’t know that there were certain races who had medical issues worse than others I just believed that anyone could get anything but right there like you said sickle cell it shows that its exactly true certain predispositions.

One of my buddies that happens to be black and i were talking after i had a 2nd chunk cut off my ear…he had never heard of white folks and cancer on ears. It’s not prevalent in black folks like us white folks that don’t take proper precautions.

I believe African Americans and diabetes isn’t so much genetics if I’m being completely honest. For a long time the government ran targeted ads for high fructose corn syrup in low income black neighborhoods specifically. Food deserts (access to food, just not healthy foods) are more common in low income African American neighborhoods. It’s truly such a large number of factors for diabetes.

It’s actually pretty well documented. The show Adam ruins everything covered negative health marketing to minorities pretty in depth. They also target minority neighborhoods with smoking ads as well.

You know I didn’t even equate in the tren being liver toxic as well with the sd. So all in all im now thinking my liver was doing a decent job still haha. Woo her way the break is already feeling nice

Back