Sus 250 and Dbol stack opinions for bulking?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xx
  • Start date Start date
Looking for the best mass gainer stack without goin over board
Like I said I ran test E and Dbol following the protocol I was given, since I have always been so skinny diet wise I have been trying to just get calories in more times then not I’m eating 5-6 meals a day clean meals not junk food
I work out 4-5 days a week for at least an hour and a half and rotate muscle groups every workout day

Yeah its really just about diet with you honestly I would cut out cardio. Then eat as much as possible every day but hit those weights hard make sure that you turn everything into gains and just keep eating but clean just like you said but you’re going to have to up your carbs during your cycle to get yourself enough energy to grow sleep is just as important as working out so make sure that’s in the plan.
Normal people probably eat 2 meals a day maybe 3. People like us and especially like you have to really put down so much food I can promise if you get your food way up and hit the weights without cardio you will gain weight especially at your age but now you have already messed up your endocrine system.

The first step blood work you can use roidtest we get 20% off with code UGMUSCLE at checkout
You can also use privatemedlabs dot com
Or just go to your doctor and get a full hormone panel done or if you use private med labs you can get a female hormone panel it saves money I know that it sounds crazy.

Last edited:
Skinny is all I know to say all 4 of my brothers are that way , obviously I’m putting in the work to change that , shit my dad was 6’2” and weighed like 150 till he was in his upper 30s

So macros are going to be the first thing I want you to count in a notebook just keep track of all your macros which is your
Protein
Carbs
Fats
Then calories also 4000 clean is good but you need around 6000. I know it sounds crazy but if you’re going to use gear you have to be able to get the food down so that’s number 2 while counting macros also count calories and your sounding like a good candidate for EQ.

Ok I gotcha like I said earlier just looking for the best cycle that’s not out of hand and get good results headed towards my goal weight

Yeah as I talk to you more I get more information and a feel for what compounds would be great for you in the future. This is long run it took me a year before I started my first cycle back trying to lose all the weight I had gained and just had fallen apart in my 20s.
Give it time brother and you can achieve anything that you want it just takes time.
Your 6’2 with a light frame so that’s perfect will just continue to add muscle to your frame and you can be ripped and even get paid for the way you look if you wanted to take it that far

Work on the macros and cals count after tomorrow let me know your count for the day and will get started there and will continue to talk about compounds so that you can get your research in and understand what they actually do plus how they can harm you
Harm Reduction is our # 1 priority at ugmuscle

Back