Sus 250 and Dbol stack opinions for bulking?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xx
  • Start date Start date
I can’t help what my natural build was ? Don’t understand why it’s questionable to any one I came to the community for advice uped my calories and followed protocol I was given for a little while , got in a car wreck and hurt my ribs? I haven’t lifted in 2 week this week is the 3rd. why anyone would get on a members post who’s asking for help to achieve what many here have and say bullshit and what the hell and bash someone one or question them is beyond me why would I lie when I’m spending my time effort and money to achieve a life long goal

Again, where is the bashing, if anyone thinks that callin bullshit is bashing, their to sensitive, bashing is callin names, puttin people down

Have you not seen some of these kids out there in their 20’s at 6ft? I have seem then under 150 with their hair like Justin Bieber. I guess I’m out a lot with the people.

Don’t know what to tell you then bro don’t believe me don’t waste your time on my post then cause I’m putting in the work to get what results I have

Incase you didn’t notice @BigSwole69 @Bigmurph stated he doesn’t believe the guy is 25, so why don’t you have a comment to that? That’s quite similar to my comment, just nicer. But since your heart is broken, I will leave this alone, and enjoy my family.

Honestly bro, I’m 6’… you could easily gain that plus much more naturally. I went from 145 to 165 to 185 then to 215 naturally in a year by literally just forcing myself to eat and workout correctly but not just eat anything. I ate clean throughout the whole process and went from a skinny fat 145 to a ripped 215 naturally. Don’t rush it, because now I can literally crash my system and I never go below 210-215.

Maybe the hormones are making everyone a little sensitive here or maybe it just me
342f63e383fec2dbd4e855e00bb47ca1

Back