The Science behind the Queef

Status
Not open for further replies.
More interesting insight into fishy poon:

Whenever I stand or move around I feel like I give off a scent similar to a fart, but I am not passing gas. Any ideas what it might be? Help! I am embarrassed to ask my doctor.

Another reason for the odor can be an infection in your vagina called [bacterial vaginosis, or BV typically occurs in women (both lesbian and straight) who are sexually active but it can also occur in women who are not sexually-active. The infection is caused by an overgrowth of bacteria, producing white/yellowish discharge from your vagina. BV causes a fishy odor. It is also possible that you left a tampon in your vagina after a previous menstrual period.

Then there is the rare but dreaded queart: the simultaneous queef and fart. This can lead to spontaneous human combustion.

Hahaha that’s one of my favorite gifs. Honestly, it’s such a relief to find a woman who actually farts in front of me because that removes all the stress of me having to hold it in. I remember dating this woman when I was on a bulk and I ate ungodly amounts of pasta. Pasta and I are not gas friendly, She wanted to just make out for what seemed like hours . Every minute my gut filled up more and more with gas. I was dying! I know you guys have experienced this at one time or another while dating a new woman. So anyway, I ask to use her bathroom and it’s one of those bathrooms that doesn’t have a fan to mute the sound. I tried holding toilet paper against my butthole to muffle the sound but I just couldn’t squeak one out. It would have been like straight up thunder from Zeus himself. That was a painful date.
Then on another date I excused myself to use my bathroom which had a very loud fan so I just let them rip, I then come out to the living room and my date and roommate are looking at each other with a big smile on their faces. Oh man!!! I said you could hear that hunh? They both nodded their heads and laughed.
On a very positive note though, intermittent fasting has all but cured my gas until late at night. I really like this intermittent fasting thing.

I’m surprised I didn’t blow up from holding in so much gas. I wish they could make a legit product that 100% breaks down the gas in our intestines continually over a 24 hour period. I have heard in some cultures it’s polite to fart if you enjoyed your meal, I think? Need to google that real quick.

You’ve gotta love the internet! Here it is:

“ Some cultures consider farting after a meal to be a compliment, like the Inuit people of Canada. A tribe in the Amazon often cups their hands around their butt to make the sound louder. If you happen to be alone in your room, farting would be no big deal.”

It is at my house but apparently I’m the only one participating in the politeness around here.

Show them the article that says you’ll be helping them to live longer by sharing your most putrid sulfuric ass gas.

So if you make them
Laugh during sex by asking them to call dogecoin papi they will queef on you dick while
Inside I learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back