Tren A or E cycle recommendation

I prefer short esters as a rule. Test TPP being my go to as an example.

What I meant earlier was if one ran say test e and tren ace, you would essentially be half way through the tren run before the test effects made themselves known. Assuming, of course the user was not on TRT and doesn’t run test year round.

I could see that as a benefit. Proper planning can prevent that though. Test E for 4 weeks then add in the Tren Ace and run the 2 together for 8 weeks. Drop the Tren and ride out the enanthate to PCT.

I’m in TRT myself so that doesn’t really matter but that’s an example of how it can be done.

(This question is for entertainment purposes only. This is not medical advice)

For my 1st cycle, I’m thinking
  • 300mg/week tren a 100mg
  • 300mg/week test p 100mg
Pinning both short esters EOD, 1 syringe will work. Also, pinning EOD works out to 3 injections one week, 4 injections the next, etc.

Everything I’ve read says to keep it around 8-10 weeks. Again, this is my first tren cycle.

Test P 100 with Tren A 100 EOD overlaps perfectly!

Capture

It’s used to help control possible elevated prolactin levels brought on by 19 nors (Tren, Deca) you may not need it depending on your body, dosage, etc…but typical dosage is .25mg 2×wk. Personally .25mg every 5 days works great for me.

N8GainTrain said:
It’s used to help control possible elevated prolactin levels brought on by 19 nors (Tren, Deca) you may not need it depending on your body, dosage, etc…but typical dosage is .25mg 2×wk. Personally .25mg every 5 days works great for me.
Thank you. How does a person know they need it? What to look out for?

I’m starting with Tren A 100 and Test P 100 EOD, 200mg/week and then bump it up to 300mg/week for 8 weeks. This is my first tren run.

I’m really trying to avoid the tren cough… I typically pin my test in quads (ongoing TRT). I’m not opposed to glutes or delts. Which area has the least amount of blood vessels?

Back