What goes well with TRT?

lol. 🤦‍♂️
Might just wait till Jan, when I run a full cycle again.
Just feeling like I’m slacking in the gym lately, wanted to kick it up a notch.

Primo how the hell didn’t I add that to my list it should have been number 2 right after proviron and then mast

Just added it to my list

Also your 100% right a cruise is 200-250mg of testosterone in my opinion once you start adding more you are cycling for a long period of time.

I basically just did it for just less than a year and I will say that coming off or really going back to a real trt dose is something that I will continue to do going forward because I believe that I could have done better by allowing my body to heal better.

Last edited:
So, how long on average is considered a TRT cruise?? Just wondering what a good basis is.

Getting to that point soon and will be TRT pellets, but will not want to wait months on TRT.

That’s actually the difference between the two

Cruise is a smaller dose of testosterone than a cycle I usually go by 200-250mg ongoing in between a blast or cycle.

Trt is just a dose that keeps you within range 75mg-150mg depending upon the individual and there baseline and how they react to testosterone. Trt is for life

I’m tryin to be open minded but in this world,apparently everything is open for interpretation, maybe like life, everyone calls things differently, my opinion, a cycle is a cycle, (not trt) but adding things at whatever doses is a cycle.

To clarify—
A cycle would imply going on and off…
A cruise, in most circles, would be someone not prescribed TRT, but running a TRT dosage.

BUT I agree with “Trt, with things added is not trt.”

I would be adding to my TRT protocol.
I am looking to add something to go along with my TRT protocol (200mg a week) that is moderately safe.

Your best bet would be anything that doesn’t aromatase so you can stay dry and still just take your trt protocol without worrying about estrogen levels.

Back