Blast and Cruise sounds great right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long ago I was speaking to a member that recently got banned… but when I told him if he continued AAS use he would end up on trt for life and it was a totally new thought to him.

I’ve said this I don’t know how many times before.
  1. PCT (in the sense of starting and stopping HPTA over and over) is not a medical idea, it’s actually a bro science that has used medical data. There is a gold standard BUT there no golden guarantee that it’s always going to work for you.
  2. The HPTA is not a system that was meant to start and stop over and over again. It was meant to start at puberty and slowly end As we age.
  3. You have one of two ways to look at it:
    A. You HAVE to pin twice a week for the rest of your life.
    B. You GET to control one of the most singularly essential ingredients to long term healthy and happy life. And you GET to manipulate that manually. Plenty of studies supporting the fact that the longer and more consistent you keep your test in the high normal range- the longer and healthier your life.
Should I have done things differently starting out?? Hell yes. We all should have. Am I mad I’ll be on trt for life starting at 30? Hell no. Now I’m in the driver seat of a key ingredient to my health. All about perspective brother.

NeuroRN said:
All about perspective brother.
I agree with everything you said but this stuck out to me because I didn’t want trt for life. I really believed blindly that I could regain my natural production. Through clomiphene, nolvadex, hcg, hmg, triptorelin, and others I really believed that something would be able to bring back my natural production.

Now though TRT is definitely it

What you say is true if you’re going to use AAS be prepared to use for life because that’s were it ends up.

There’s just so much bad information out there. People taking advice from strangers on youtube. This is why I love this place. When a member post a questionable cycle, people don’t hesitate to chime in. They don’t always take the advice but it’s nice to know people are looking out.

I believe this is where @Kad1 would remind us to say”Good” trt for life it is, Good! Get to keep my test at 900 to stay a mother fucking monstar until I’m 70!
Hahah

It was great man! One of those few people you find along the way that when you leave their presence you feel enriched and high on life instead of drained. Good people’s. Which is why I willingly stayed up until early morning. We all need those nights sometimes!

If there was no compounds available,I wouldn’t work out, never was into lifting,UNTIL I got ahold of some compounds, I was 34 when I did my first cycle

I dont look at it as playing with dynamite, I’ve had to deal with WAY more threatening things in my life, so I have a tendency to downplay things in my life when I compare it to other things I’ve experienced, I wi say I do my cycles, and proper pcts though,I’m on or off cycle,not that cruising or adding stuff to their pct bullshit

When’s the last time you got labs drawn after PCT? I’m curious what your test is after pct. you’ve run some suppressive cycles in the past.

😂😂😂 I appreciate the honesty. That’s what I was about to ask… if you wanted to stay away from trt. I think in terms of health, we should start stepping away from blast and cruise wording.

It’s dishonest I believe. It’s trt and a cycle. The newbies hear blast and cruise and think this is acceptable to do without long term effects.

@Poppy @Bigmurph I think I’m gonna start using this phrasing. So new members understand what they are actually doing to their body.

Last edited:
I completely agree. Blast and cruise IS a cycle…just without pct i guess. Probably more relevant to those of us on trt where as cruising would be the fall back to our lifetime cucle of trt.

I wrote a brief article on the difference. One young fella had them all confused.

This isn’t for you @NeuroRN

Blast and cruise is just a straight cycle

If you don’t stop taking AAS your still on cycle.

Blast and cruise relates to dosage not actually cycle than trt.

People on trt just blast when they add hormones

People not on trt are just on cycle like I did I ran 2yrs straight dosages changed but never was I off cycle. This is a blast (raise dosage) and cruise (lower dosage).

Anyone who believes that blast and cruise has anything to do with trt is wrong about what they believe it means and hopefully this post will explain what happens when you run testosterone and other AAS for 2yrs straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back