Bloodwork is in check out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got blood test kit from roidtest orderedday before thanksgiving got here fast gona test Tuesday my day off I’m pinning Sunday morning Wednesday night thought in between would be best and no workout unless yous think differently also that’s the middle of 4th week test c 500 wk

I would actually wait until week 5 to test.

However long your cycle will be mid cycle is probably the best unless you are having issues that you already know that you need to find out quickly

4th week down all still seems well nips seem longer weird but no puffy put some weight about 10 lbs so far very happy diet is solid I still watch the carbs but I think there balanced looking to change workout a little mine now I took right out of the Arnold encyclopedia shoulders and arms today I just really hate clean and press don’t know why have a great day brothers

Just did blood test for mid cycle hope I didn’t mess it up had more then 1 drop fall on a couple of circles what do yous think

Question for yous I’m 5 weeks in 10lb weight gain No fat or water gain I eat clean would like to put on 15 more lbs the same your thoughts should I up the calories or leave diet the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back