Bloodwork is in check out

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you’d know I’m new and dumb about tech been away a little while all of the help is greatly appreciated

We don’t help anyone get gear here brother, were all about harm reduction, this isn’t a market place. Not sure if that’s what your asking. What you and a sponsor do is your business.

Well I had to have someone else do the shopping for me but I got it started today keeping log as yous told will keep yous updated I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions thank you guys again for all the help and patience

Second pin today all seems well so far think the first was a little light, hard time seeing so I bought some readers a little spillage on second but I got it keeping track of everything diet still on point and workout I’ll keep you posted thanks again for everything guys

Question for yous started 3rd week I took .5 of arimidex once not showing any signs just ordered blood test should I wait on results before taking anymore I dont want to crash e want to do it right like I said no signs

I would big nipples Feel fine and dick works if wait. Better to have higher estro fro growth than low

Greenwood ish I could have had mid cycle labs on mine so I would have known I had estrogen so low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back