Flash TD. Got my spring cycle ready

Hahaha. Ya it’s kinda repetitive isn’t it. My eyes are bigger than my stomach I guess that’s why UGM is good for me. I present my ideas and get feedback. Maybe lower dose long run is the way to go

More is better up to an individual point for growth. and body composition. Is more healthier? No. No one argues that more drugs is healthier.
There’s no studies on guys trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible, especially one that has been done on guys doing this for years. All we have are anecdotes. Studies are done in a vacuum. Just because it’s not recorded in a lab somewhere doesn’t mean much. Even exercise science studies aren’t all that great.
The best studies we have are the guys that are actually doing this in the trenches.
The one study involving testosterone showed a
increase in growth with an increased dose up to 600mg but they didn’t go any higher than that.
If everything is done correctly, you’re only as big as your dose.
Can guys grow off of small amounts? Up to a point. Guys can grow off of no drugs up to a point as well.
The healthiest thing would be to not use any drugs at all.
I’m not sure which pros shelved the idea. I know quite a few and their doses are not conservative. Even this is individual though.
I can’t grow on 350 test.
I cruise on around 500 a week total compounds.
I’ll be honest I think you can be big or be healthy, but you’re not going to get big doing it in a very healthy way.

You look great.

Also there’s a point in a person’s life (usually age based) where maintenance and health is it. Building “extra” muscle in your 50’s and beyond is not prudent health wise. There’s always going to be outliers but in general you have to adjust down to where your internal support systems can keep ya moving.

Of course there’s some folks that live completely on the ragged edge with mindset of dying young doing what they want with all safety switches disabled… i get it.

I agree… the big ifbb pros have not been studied. Too much stuff in the shadows. Of course like you said it’s so individualistic there might be a handful of “norms” but probably not many.

Damn bro is jacked. You have a lot of good points as do poppy and nuero. It’s a lot to chew on before I make a decision. I know one thing for sure Tren never again!!! I may go big on deca for shits and giggles and see what happens. If I don’t like how I feel or the results are not worth it I’ll figure it out. Thanks for all the advice fellas

Winstrol was my favorite compound. The way I look on it is amazing! It starts pulling water out from under the skin immediately so if you are already lean you’ll see visual changes daily.
Winstrol is an adrenal gland stimulant which gives you explosive power in the gym. It makes you strong!
The only problem with Winstrol is I liked it too much so I stayed on it for over 4 months which lead to injuries from being insanely shredded. An ultra shredded body lifting super heavy can only go on so long unless you’re young. I used it heavily from age 38-42 or so. I’m 53 now and would use it for a month these days if I wanted to, but no longer.

Genetics play a role in more is better. As if you’re bloods and other things slip in higher amounts then it’s not good to run. Fortunately for me I have t found the breaking point on too much. So push forward although I don’t think I need higher doSes than I have used so far

It comes and goes really. Mostly with compounds. Right now my BP is high cause I have a swollen disk and it’s pinching my sciatic nerve and hurts like a mofo. Been eating ibuprofen like it’s candy and now been on prednisone for three days (and yes I stopped taking ibu before I started prednisone). Any ways all three ,pain, ibu, prednisone can increase bp. So it was 168/98 yesterday at docs.

Back