Hazardous injury

Some one answer me this one question? Why does some uneducated pencil pusher have the right to deny a medical professional, who has years and years of experience, what they need to do for services? Health insurance angers me. At my old place I was paying $200 a week for a family plan that denied everything! If they did approve it, you would receive a bill a two weeks after the procedure saying you were denied coverage. A business designed to help people should not have board members and share holders. The only way these assholes make money is through not paying claims! This should be a crime! Sorry for the rant. I just really really despise health insurance companies.

I know for a fact that gangsters start these bunk insurance companies or these new warranty companies. They collect all the money and they setup the terms and conditions to read that they don’t cover for anything really and there making a killing.

2 guys got caught running for 5yrs and only got caught because they were also scamming school grants by opening bunk colleges smh

One of my sons recently had to visit an emergency room because he was bleeding from places he shouldn’t, had a 103 degree fever, chills, dizziness, and was getting sick to his stomach. They ran a bunch of tests, made the diagnosis, gave him some meds, and he is fine, but may ultimately have to have surgery. Insurance denied 95% of the charges on the ground that this was NOT an emergency and that the test were unnecessary. Fortunately, my son has a lawyer for a father, so this will go away and is more hassle than anything else. For those without a lawyer for a father, this could be economically crippling.

All by way of saying: I hate fucking insurance companies almost more than I hate real estate agents. Almost.

Last edited:
I was dealing with that from my shoulder surgery last year.
Surgery was approved per the doc.
We sched it, performed it, then insurance denies more than 50%. My response was to the doc, you got it approved not me so you deal with the insurance company.
Told the insurance company you assholes approved it , take care of the fucking bill. This has nothing to do with me. I didn’t make any of those decisions. Haven’t heard back in months

I had two of my girls going in for scheduled surgery. One for tonsils, one for ear tubes. Same doctor same day. Before hand, since we had problems before. Confirmed with the doctors office what billing codes where being used and then confirmed with the insurance company that this was going to be covered minus the deductible. It took 6 months to get this payed for. Alot of back and forth with the insurance company and doctor office and debt collectors. It got straitened out but the doctor himself told us he was no longer accepting our insurance after this. I had that insurance for 15 years. Every surgery or doctors visit resulted in chaos.

Still fighting with insurance to get the SAI Instrumentation approved. I have retained counsel who started by drafting a letter to the insurance company UMR (United Health) as well as to the hospital for refusing to let my company (or me) take care of it out of pocket for whatever insurance doesn’t cover. I got my local state representative involved -who has been a family friend for 20+ years and was involved when the 2 major health care systems “merged” (creating a fucking monopoly on the market in about 6 counties in my state and 3 in a bordering state).

To top it all off, I got hit with a simple possession charge because I don’t carry all my meds around with me in the current months bottle (the thought being if it gets stolen or lost etc. I have not lost the full months worth of medicine)…I only take enough for each day in a previous months bottle. My Dr recommended this but evidently it is illegal. We will see how that plays out this morning in court.

Tentative surgery date is set for August 11 but I have ZERO confidence that it gets worked out by then.

I will try my best to update ya’ll later today. Wish me luck on this bullshit possession charge.

Back