January member of the month contest sponsored by Flashlabs

The current Flash Labs SALE ends tomorrow so place your orders soon.
Spend $350, get 15% off and FREE
Test cyp
Test prop
Test enan

TRAINING QUESTION;
Do you guys hit each muscle once a week?
Or, do you do less volume and train everything every 3, 4, or 5 days?
Most of my lifting years I’ve done every muscle once a week. I see how Nick Walker trains in Instagram videos and he hits everything Inthink every 4 days, with less volume. The man grows like a freak. I just missed 8 days due to illness and I’m going to try something new to my body. Something like this:
Day 1: back/chest
Day 2: biceps/triceps/calves
Day 3: delts/traps/ quads/abs
Day 4: OFF DAY
RINSE and REPEAT
I’m cutting volume down by 1/3 the sets.
The reason for no hamstrings is I tore my ham a month ago and I’m afraid to go back to doing them directly at this point in time. Feeling that snap of tissue freaked me out!

Seems like everything is starting to go hitting muscle groups 2x per week similar to what you posted. I’ve like PPL splits where I can hit everything 2x, but yeah just have to scale volume accordingly

Kind of twice a week but the focus is primary on one group each session with a little added in for secondary muscle. Like I will add one shoulder movement in on chest day and the opposite

I like that idea. I was going to have chest workout A do middle and lower chest. Workout B more upper chest. Inner chest both. I love a thick inner chest.

I just did delts, traps, and quads. Man, it feels great to be healthy again!!!
This morning I took my shot of Flash deca, sustanon, test enan, NPP, and test prop. I had the 1.5” needle an inch a quarter in my side leg while on the toilet and my damn cat rubbed his tail on the 1/4” of the n edge that was t in my leg yet. The little fucker did it twice. So, I just injected at 1.25” depth. Hopefully I don’t turn into a cat.

You need to teach your cat a lesson in stay the f away when I pin lol
That sucks im super crazy about being sterile and I would have dumped everything and started over I think that you will be fine though

View attachment 10668

Yes once again we start the year off with
Member of the month at ugmuscle in January

There are 2 ways to win this member of the month contest.

You can write a review that gets accepted and posted at sitejabber.com and trustpilot.com doing both is even better if you have already done trust pilot no problem just post the link here for me to see your review of ugmuscle at site jabber and trustpilot.
Sitejabber is the new review site we would like to populate.

If you want to win you also need to write a review for FLASHLABS on his website if you have used his products.
No review on flashgear.to and you have used his products will disqualify you from the contest.

In return our sponsor for the month of January is Flashlabs and you can reach them @johnjuanb1 or at http://www.flashgear.to/

View attachment 10668

Please support our sponsors they are held to a higher standard at ugmuscle so enjoy brothers and sisters.

Thanks Flashlabs for sponsoring January member of the month prizes to be announced.
Banned and all of ugmuscle’s community

Back