January member of the month contest sponsored by Flashlabs

So, I really like this routine change I recently made where I do less volume but train every thing every 5 days instead of every 7 days. I was going to do every 4 days but I don’t recover fast enough.
I’m doing:
Day 1: chest and back, 9 sets of each. I switch the exercises between workout 1 and workout 2 to concentrate on different areas. I’m finding a strength increase by doing my upper chest press one day and my flat press the other day.
Day2: biceps and triceps: 6-7 sets each but some tricep exercises have a superset so 2 sets in 1.
Calves: 4-6 sets
Day 3: OFF DAY
Day 4: delts, traps, quads. I do 9- 11 sets of delts if you count the lighter warmup sets, and 4 sets of shrugs. I do 4 sets of the squat press machine for quads. I’m not doing much on legs . Knees are blown so I’m just doing enough to keep them decent.

I do very similar not the same but I have a 5 day week and 2 days off when not on cycle. Im not even cruising but I can’t lift heavy due to injuries so more reps less weight and as long as I still push it I do well and don’t have the pain but once I get back on I will switch up again

Yessir. Got enough exactly for the bulk so it’s flashed test e deca and no hgh basically walking advertisement right now with my gains

flashlogo

Yes once again we start the year off with
Member of the month at ugmuscle in January

There are 2 ways to win this member of the month contest.

You can write a review that gets accepted and posted at sitejabber.com and trustpilot.com doing both is even better if you have already done trust pilot no problem just post the link here for me to see your review of ugmuscle at site jabber and trustpilot.
Sitejabber is the new review site we would like to populate.

If you want to win you also need to write a review for FLASHLABS on his website if you have used his products.
No review on flashgear.to and you have used his products will disqualify you from the contest.

In return our sponsor for the month of January is Flashlabs and you can reach them @johnjuanb1 or at http://www.flashgear.to/

flashlogo

Please support our sponsors they are held to a higher standard at ugmuscle so enjoy brothers and sisters.

Thanks Flashlabs for sponsoring January member of the month prizes to be announced.
Banned and all of ugmuscle’s community

Back