One Q hgh TD pic can't wait to try it

Got some numb ass hand when taking and I like the sleep I was getting. Also I will be starting a bulk at about the 2 month mark of using hgh so there is that aspect as well

I had been on generic since June not much help in the injury department so I broke down and got some good stuff. I was doing 2 iu per day. Now I am doing 2 iu per day of the good stuff and 4 iu as a second shot of the generic. Once my generic is all used up I’ll be doing 2 iu twice per day five on two off. Hoping that’ll help with old injuries after about three months I’ll see if I notice a difference and adjust accordingly

I’m just going to win the lotto and do 10 ius of the best stuff see what happens

The ml is irrelevant because you can add as much or as little bac solution as you want to a vial. I do about 2.8 ius a day with my method. I believe there is a total of 9 ius per bottle white, if you divide that by 5 day you get 1.8 iu per5 days.

Wouldn’t it affect the concentration though? I know that doesn’t matter in terms of dosing, but it would change how many mls per injection.

Yeah but you ask me how many mls I was doing. I feel like your talking about it as though we are talking about test 250 mg per ml vs hgh and ius. You can make your concentration however you like. You could use 9 mls of bac water per vial and you’ll have 1 iu per ml.
Your just going to be injecting more water then necessary.

I think it’s been about 4 days, but this hgh is high quality, I was running about 3 to 4 iu a day I think the water retention and the cartilage repair is the culprit. So I’ll just run 1 iu for a while then work my way up to about 2 and I’ll probably start back up Monday. I was pretty exhausted from it to lol I was napping everyday.

I try and nap everyday get home at 6 am sleep till 12. Eat breakfast nap wake up drink pwo the. Hit gym at 3:30-4 ish

Back