Proper Cutting & Depleting

Thank you gentlemen, the other athletes were dryer and posed a bit better.

The athlete in the middle had a great front double bicep pose and vacuum. He also had good deep separation in his quads and hammies.

Many of us have competed, therefore we know this sport is extremely subjective.

Y’all be safe and have a great productive day at work.

Semper Kill

3 days out…

I can visibly see the adductor magnus, semitendinosus, semimembranosus, long and short head of the bicep femoris.

The gluteals are coming but could be dryer and more grainy looking.

tempImagegMpJQA

tempImage468mHG

IMG_1171 2

View attachment 15483

IMG_1174

IMG_1177

IMG_1178

IMG_1181

IMG_1186

IMG_1191

View attachment 15511

IMG_1195

IMG_1197

IMG_1200

View attachment 15493

Not lifting anymore at this point, just trying to get all of the water out.

Im doing about an hour of slow cardio everyday now.

** Treadmill w/ speed of 3.5-mph 15’ Incline 15 minutes
** Stairmaster level 8, 30 minutes
** Bike level 15, 15 minutes

Have a great safe productive day everyone. Thank you for all the feedback thus far.

Just fix or try that side chest, showing serratus and obliques by moving arm down. You can do it in one pose. Lat spread looking way better remember wear the judges are and lean back keeping one hamstring a bit back or spiked and flexed. Is show Saturday? Front lat spread lower the arms, you just opening the lats. You midsection just a couple % dryer probably when you fill out is a main focus. Hard to tell from pics but that’s ball we got. Last show, I think second could of been explained but not 3rd. I wish you the best, I see you at the top, and I commend you on not pushing the envelope. Guys taking 5 times what you are and look like shit. The light heavies that should be middle.

Thank you!

So yes the show is tomorrow at 9:00 am and Im really sore all over especially in the legs from squeezing and contracting during posing practice.

Im nervous… anxiety is getting really high because I don’t know if I can drop anymore water at this point.

I really wanna do well and beat my opponents at this show. I just don’t know if this is good enough, but either way getting on the stage itself is a win, as most will never experience that specific setting.

I wanna say thank you to everyone on here for showing support and being honest with me. It’s very much appreciated.

So this will be the last update as far as my physique goes.

As of today 170lbs this morning at 7:45 am.

I’m assuming mañana i’ll be around 167-169lbs, however, in the morning I will have Sausage, Eggs, Ezekiel bread, with 2 cups of rice and very very little water to wash it down.

Last physique update

(Getting more striated and vascularity is there along with dryness and thinning of skin)

IMG_1231

IMG_1234

IMG_1236

IMG_1243

IMG_1245

IMG_1246

IMG_1248

IMG_1251

IMG_1254

IMG_1256

IMG_1257

IMG_1259

IMG_1260

IMG_1263

IMG_1266

IMG_1272

I’ll let you all know the outcome the night I get home. I’ll most likely shower, eat, then I’ll let you all know the outcome with pics and blurred faces.

This is a national qualifier and I expect the competition to be fierce. Either way I appreciate you all as I’ve worked hard and its time to present what I have to the judges.

Semper Kill

Last edited:
Back