Proper Cutting & Depleting

Unless its one of these shows like the ones tied in a big name, or the last qualifier and where you live and the show is, You will win your class, Keep your hams and glutes tight, next time you’ll fix the front ,rear relaxed, etc…Im giving you shit but your holding your hands like a fitness chick to far in front! your front relaxed let the judges see your lats…really popping well. I live in a good region for bbing and I hit a couple shows, less because of the unreal price and rules apllied to a seat and Most of the people forget i won these shows and I cant get in free, plus covid…thats 2 years right there…From the pics I am predicting a middleweight win or in you get screwed or spill over and look like crap, still top 3 for sure. But I offically predict a win. be confident!!! and have fun over everything!

Well I think we won our weight division for sure.

We may win the overall show when we get compared to the other winners tonight at 5:00.

Wasn’t as big of a turn out as I thought it’d be.

About 90 competitors and most are Classic and Physique as far as females its Bikini and also Physique.

So I did 35 & Over Middle-Weight.

I wanted to do Open Middle-Weight but didn’t wanna pay the fee.

As soon as I get off the damn stage 4 different people who were helping us to get in line and get in our proper places.

They say I should have done open as I would have won and qualified for a national show.

WTF!!!..

I didn’t wanna pay the damn fee for the extra category and now it’s too late.

Lesson learned… So the winners of each category get Ovo Moto watches and you also get a ring from the show.

The overall winner will receive a sword I believe.

So yesterday when I weighed in I came in at 168lbs…

This morning I was 166lbs, then after breakfast I got up to 170lbs on the dot.

Let’s go back and get that ass tonight. I’m gonna go over routine for tonight. I’ll talk to you hard chargers later.

After the show I had a whopper from Burger King, w/ Fries and little water. I still feel hard, tight, grainy, and vascular.

Ill let you know outcome after show tonight.

Semper Kill

P.S. Im more and more hungry for the coveted Pro-Card, I know it doesn’t come over night and I know its not easy.

I feel deep inside that I can do it and I truly feel I will be a champion in the future. This is not me being a cocky fuck by any means whatsoever.

Attachments

• 6F0AC422-1428-40A8-8D4E-851E8F93D4AB.jpeg
    6F0AC422-1428-40A8-8D4E-851E8F93D4AB.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We did it!!!

1st place in middle weight class.

Note To Self

From now on ALWAYS do open AND 35 & Over.

I couldn’t compete for the overall winner because I wasn’t in open as I didn’t wanna pay the extra fee.

I’m still very happy with the overall experience.

My body is sore all over. I worked really hard to look the way I did on stage. I’m very happy my glutes and Hammies were on point on stage.

I hit the stairmaster, treadmill and bike very hard when I was doing 2-A-Days the last 8 weeks.

I appreciate all the feedback from you all. Gonna relax a little and ponder the next show.

tempImagejbhFYe

tempImage5oBtoY

Semper Kill

Brother you look fucking awesome!!! I love your legs and your abs. Seriously that is some serious discipline you have. And your proportion from waist to back is amazing!!! A guy does not get to where you are without a lot of sacrifice and pain and DRIVE!!! I am very proud of you brother. Are you having fun??? Most importantly!!!

Back