Testosterone no ester and anxiety

Dmomuchole

So tonight I decided to try this testosterone no ester at about 50mg and I swear I had some major anxiety tonight.

I’m normally an anxious guy and tonight was almost like an episode. I was in a social setting (self-help group) and it felt like the walls were closing in and I was running hot we have to wear a fucking mask to so I felt like I was suffocating lol.

I know I’m predisposed but its also a known side effect from AAS. Have you guys experienced this with this compound. Do you think the dose was a contributing factor or is this a known effect, like a surge of adrenaline. What’s your experiences?

Yeah it seems like it would have been best in the gym, cause I was definitely pumped and I definitely underestimated it.

Last edited:
Holy wow don’t take it and go out unless it’s the gym. It makes me beast mode horny aggressive I got anxiety to brother inherited it from my mom I have experienced it with AAS I feel like it is the increase in BP and heart rate that make it feel like an episode I’m surprised you didn’t turn green and flip over some cars 😀 you have to have an outlet for the energy may not be good if your not feeling positive either

I have experienced anxiety with any compound to be honest I also deal with heavy anxiety when im not running a cycle so it becomes heightened during certain cycles but on others I have felt like it has helped at times.
I can imagine though a straight shot of testosterone base could definitely get your anxiety going quickly.

Lol I can definitely agree with you @Outlawthing. My BP definitely was high.

And @Bigmurph I’ve noticed it to but it is pretty subtle. This was like walking on cinnamon I was ready to rage haha

@Dirtnasty Honestly I just got the package yesterday and I’m a bit impatient lol mostly I under estimated it. I was thinking it’s just testosterone lol. Well it earned my respect. I still feel the subtle effects and moderate anxiety today. Sleep was a. Little off last night, I was ready to go.

AAS can most definitely have that effect on you especially with a short or no estered compound, 100% of the active component is rushing into your system with a no estered AAS. I’d start at 25mg an hour before you train, if you tolerate that well then slowly increase your dose to your desired amount.

Lol yeah it’s good stuff. I was just curious how it effects you guys,I have been a little more aggressive and agitated too. It will be low doses on gym days for next cycle in the future. And maybe the next guy will read this before dosing before an event or something like me haha

Thanks for chiming in brothers.

Last edited:
Back