What is a typical cutting cycle look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Just repeating advice I got from others on this site. Won’t throw anyone under the bus. But wanted to get second opinions on the gear. Glad I did. I don’t take offense to what @Sig516 said. He is speaking his mind and I respect that. I call it tough love which is the best kind. But ya I was hoping for an easy way to not sacrifice my schedule but there isn’t one. I will have to put in the time and sweat. No problem. Looking forward to it. I appreciate all the input. Its where I need to be. I’ll post my progress for everyone

Thanks again

Besides what you’re taking now is great to keep muscle while in a calorie deficit and lose fat. With cardio and diet

Last edited:
Im glad to hear you say it brother time and sweat don’t forget those tears lol on a serious note though just make your diet work for you if you need to eat more than you need to be able to hit the cardio and weights harder so find that balance between your caloric intake and your training program that allows you to lose weight comfortably over a period of time.
Then once you get to the point where you are ready to build some muscle after you have a solid base and a solid diet then increase your testosterone levels and watch your estrogen with bloodwork. Also be ready for the side effects and the pct unless you are going to stick with trt and if you’re just find a good doctor that you feel comfortable with and he might even get you some phentermine that you can take or possibly something else to help you along your journey.
I look forward to following along brother you should create your own log in the members logs section its not all about aas diets are the key to aas so everyone would love to hear how you set things up and even different recipes that you use throughout so that you aren’t always chewing on cold chicken breasts lol

Good luck and good gains brother

Thanks. Another question. Sorry for asking so many questions but there is so much information and different opinions on everything. I read NPP is good for the joints and makes the ligaments and tendons more stretchy now I am hearing not to touch the stuff cause it’ll shut down my natural test all together. Will it help in little doses without fucking up my natural test? Also is it the same thing as deca?

Ask lots of questions that’s good 👍, it is good for the joints, but it will shut down your natural t. But your on trt right? Npp is quicker to get started working. Do you have a place to get labs done?

Yes it’s the same, it’s nandrolone, never understood why they call it deca, which is the name of the ester, but the short version NPP nandrolone is called proper

If your going to use gear your natural test will get shut down it’s unavoidable hahahah

My TRT doc will do labs but I don’t think he will like to see me over 1000 on my levels. Could be wrong. But he will know it’s not from him and he may lighten my dose of TRT. Again not totally positive what he will say

He should play ball with whatever you wanna do, those are pay to play docs, which is great 👍 are u using insurance? When they don’t take insurance thats a good sign

Last edited:
Nice. Do they expect a cash bonus while in the patient room or how does that work? Do they just do what I want based on their regular pay?

your paying them. Its like a lawyer. I wouldn’t pay shit if I couldn’t do what I wanted. I guarantee they see people that run gear. Wellness clinics are way unregulated

What would be considered a low dose of deca for my purposes with loosening up joints and hamstrings ? And how many times a week? Any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back