What is a typical cutting cycle look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No and I don’t believe that you will need it you should naturally get your joints in good health.
You don’t want to go to a compound first you want to use other methods and then if all else fails you might want to go that route but nandrolone I don’t believe is what you need I believe that you just need to start moving and your body will adapt its going to be painful when you start remember those tears I mentioned I was dead serious they are truly part of sweat and tears plus time that its going to take if you get on trt you will have higher estrogen levels which will also help your joints. Nandrolone isn’t going to help in this situation the risk vs reward just isn’t there brother.

That’s not true what it actually does is just push water into your joints.

I wanted to let you know ask as many questions as you want as long as I can answer them I will were here to help.

I should have my new gear today. This is what was recommended so it is what I ordered. Just because I have it doesn’t mean I am gonna use it. For example the clen. I had ordered it before my brothers here chimed in and told me to stay away. From it. This is a copy and paste from the source. Keep in mind I am already taking 25 iu hcg per day 1.1 ml cyp prop 80/20 blend per week 30 iu sermoralin per day and 1 mg anastrozole twice per week. Please give me your thoughts? Any changes in schedule etc? I have been on TRT almost 3 months and have already dropped from 260 to 235 but plateauing. Have picked up the weights and don’t plan on putting them down. Want to build some lasting muscle and increase my strength.

Also read the posts on pro iron. I am interested in adding that in maybe in place of the Adex . Especially as all the comments on how horny it makes people. My wife would be pretty happy about that.

Test ent- 2cc weekly 1cc Monday and Thursday

NPP- 1cc weekly .5cc Monday and Thursday

Adex- .5mg on Tuesday and Friday in the PM

Clen- 40mcg daily at Meal 1

This cycle is a light recomp/fat burn and is very easy on the joints.

How long have you been on anastrozole? That could be causing your joint pain. Thats alot for trt. A whole lot

Brother we already talked about all that you and me have spoken at length about my opinion from this point forward its a personal decision.

Yah bro just remember, even tho it might help in the short term. Clen is not something you can be on forever. So if the root problem (diet, exercise) isn’t addressed then you will regress.

Last edited:
Yes. I get that. What I am asking is that considere a low dose of NPP. Also the schedule and amount of test e. Also is Pro a better option then adex. Should I alter days or keep them as recommended

I am not gonna use the clen. I trust the advice given on here. Its just a forwarded response of the original recommendation. Thanks bro for the advice and encouragement

Be honest with your doc about what you’re doing, you’ll find out if he’s a good doc by what he does after that. A good one will explain the risks, but still treat you. Mine allows me to do labs any time I want without charging me other than the monthly fee, and I tell him everything. He always recommends to not run gear, but he doesn’t judge or treat me differently for it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back