Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?

The clen does not smell alcohol. The adex has a similar smell to some liquid anavar that my wife has; by the way both from a great source that i totally trust. As soon as i started using the adex i felt the difference

i know what it is…i have clenbuterol…i thought they were talking about clenbuterol having alcohol in it…buf they were talking about adex the ai…which i dont have yet but will know if i need after i get blood work done in a couple weeks

Last edited:
Yes blood work very necessary to know where you are at accurately, but let me tell you if you are shooting already you can feel the need of it. For example me what tells me is to feel my skin thick after a meal, personally am a very, very discipline with my food so when i feel the back of my neck is getting thick or my lower back area…i know what it is…estrogen levels getting higher and lately i know exactly where it comes from: I have increased the work outs , am training 4 days and rest the 5th and start again and i have been taking a 50 mg TNE shot before every work out; i just went up to 0.5 mg/day and i started about 2 weeks ago with 0.25 EOD

Tne is great stuff, I made myself a mix that I seen Pharmacom has which is 50mg tne, 25mg injectable dbol, and 25 mg injectable winny, my pump is outrageous, I will keep that pump on for well over a hour after leaving the gym! By the way all that stuff I mix is from @Iron_Junkie_Labs I absolutely love his stuff!!!

My arimidex is thick and tastes fruity. I also have liquid t4 and it tastes like alcohol. Depending on drug and whether it needs alcohol for suspension you will find a wide variety of different flavors and consistency. As long you trust the source the product should be gtg bro

I do 100mg of TNE preworkout and love the aggression and pumps! Gonna be adding 50mgs of injectable d-bol to it very soon cant wait to feel that combo!

Brother the combo is Outfuckingstanding, I wait about a hour to go to the gym after I do it, but it will kick in a bit sooner, I will see my veins start bulging in my arms, then I smile and say to myself time to kill

Back