*Blood donation poll*

I always know when my natural t starts to come back . I’ll be scrolling on IG and the half naked girls will start to interest me again hah.

I have primo in the stash, yet to try , or put a cycle together utilizing it. seems that compound is favourite for people who have done crazy aas use.

Last edited:
Its an amazing compound because you keep all your gains forever so far never lost anything from those 2 cycles but also it gives me the worst acne ever at just 400mg a week and it knocks your hair back a bit but mine mostly came back over time possibly hgh. It has sides though definitely not a perfect compound like they say

Yup every 8 weeks. Red Cross usually starts hitting me up when I’m eligible to donate so I don’t really have to track it. High trt dose 200 a week gets my numbers a bit high. I suspect there may be overdosing but whose complaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every 90 days or so it just the right thing to do. Helps your blood from getting thick gets out old I. With the new it’s like an oil change not to mention it helps save lives even thought the vampires are drinking it imagine if you were sick and got a donation from big ass poppy or KAD. Loaded up with tren be like putting jet fuel in a weed eater baby

I always tell them somebody is getting some good ass blood when they get mine

Last edited:
I do about every 8 weeks all year. I’m on TRT and I usually Blast 16 weeks now till late spring cruise for 7 weeks small blast summer thru fall .

Yeah I mean their not wayyyy over, however, my doctors always on me about it. He always ask “Did you stop the testosterone yet” in his awesome Indian accent. So one time I told him yeah just to appease him so he’s like “I want you to go get labs and if your hematocrit and hemoglobin are still high then we have to worry about a bone marrow issue” :man_facepalming:t4: SOB no doctor I haven’t stopped I just lied to you. He’s really cool though and that’s saying a lot because I generally loathe doctors as it’s so hard to find one that at least pretends like they give at least 1/16 a fuck.

Thing is you don’t want it to get too high for health reasons but also here they won’t draw it if it’s too high then you have to get a paper with your doc to sign off saying it’s ok or have someone if you can find them to do it in office or get a friend to do it at home
And once they flag you apparently it’s like that even if you go back and it’s not high a friend I know had this exact thing happen is how I know amd he just does trt is about 150 and never even thinks about wrkn out

Last time I donated I mentioned being on trt and they asked if I had papers from doctor and I told them no. They were so relieved cause I guess that causes issues

Back