*Blood donation poll*

I like to belive what dave palumbo said . " why as bodybuilders do we want normal RBC".

Also saw a comment on that video I like too. " why donate , we payed good money for our rbc".

Thiers a video on his rxmuscle chsnnel, about should you donate , if anyone whats to know what I’m referencing.

Last edited:
So our heart is not pumping pudding. Although that will help for a massive traumatic wound…not bleeding out as easily… hard on the heart.

Oh i know thier must be science to why donate. I wonder what stats people are at. Whats all out of wack with the ones that have heart attacks. Maybe something ill google in future

Genitics and family history. Becuase not everyone that smokes has lung cancer. Must be the same with aas, not everyone has a heart attack

Last edited:
Actually 2 I remember are Dallas 3g of testosterone so that was in excess blood donation probably wouldn’t have helped there but look at Rich he died from a heart attack on low amounts of testosterone he probably would have had a better chance if he was donating regularly.

It really depends on the person and so many different variables

I’ll add Matt Porter. Drop dead also. Idk about his whole career, but he started to praise being healthy. Idk if his extra health measures made a difference vs Rich. I love Rich , seems he started to look into healthier options in his last year alive.

I don’t know what was in his system but he(rich) liked Sustanon and they found only testosterone at the house so I believe that he was probably cruising at what level im not sure we also have Kimbo Slice the MMA guy who came up from street fights in Miami on YouTube he had 2g of test and 1g of nandrolone in his system I just believe at that level he didn’t stand a chance especially with his preexisting conditions. Heart issues from rock abuse.

Last edited:
Have some citrus bergamot on the way. I see Revive makes a product called lipid. Its packed with ingredients, i looked up each ones “claimed” purpose. And it’s stacked with good stuff to aide cholesterol levels. But to use it monthly its costly. So just got a citrus bergamot sup to try .

But like you said , at certain levels of aas, the tools we can use might not be enough . other than a full on statin, which all I know about those is thier not good for you.

Last edited:
I don’t even know if a statin would have helped in these situations. The blood pressure gets going and it’s either heart attack, stroke, or anyorism I probably didn’t spell that correctly but definitely at those multiple gram levels.

I’m surprised Dave isn’t pushing some supplement that makes it so you don’t have to donate blood if he did that

Fiber helps me a lot. Especially when I am high protein.

I have a blood donation scheduled for Monday afternoon. Looking forward to it! I’m past due for an oil change.

Don’t forget testolyze look I’m all for people making money but when you sell shit you know doesn’t really do ahit I stop listening to your other advice even if it’s right

My fitness journey started with Chris John’s, Mark lobliner, Jerry ward, hodge twins. As years went by , slowly un followed them all. Rxmuscle can get annoying, but has a long list of cast and guest that keeps me a viewer.

I like that a few months ago they had a guy on thier say 3000mg deca. When asked what were the dosages used back then. That I believe. I don’t believe all the 600 test only they all say.

No way we have some old timers here who have lived the life at the top you will see rnmuscle and shit others but he is the only one I can think of at the moment but there’s like 4 others im forgetting sorry to them lol
They will tell crazy stories of the 80s basically when it was popping I guess back into the 70s.
Alot of really crazy stuff honestly you can find it if you search with the magnifying glass it only searches the site for keywords. It works better than Google.

Last edited:
Think of it like changing the oil in your car keeps fresh yummy goodness in there not old burnt syrup I always feel better after I donate blood. @Dirtnasty I made that mistake once and they won’t let you if you say yes I told her it’s prescription which it was and she said well we are just not going to mention that again. I wonder how you would feel if they filtered your blood and stuff like dialysis and gave you fluids to hydrate @NeuroRN would it get a lot of toxins out and you feel better if you did ? Or would it be damaging?

Dialysis is a really complex process that your kidneys already do the job of. I can only imagine lots of problems with dialysis for no medical necessity.

Back